Balotelli [Merged]

CITY FOR LIFE

Controling the Ticker Tape from EL 3 Block 308 on
Noticed again today how much stick Mario is getting from the home fans, not suprised to be honest again today after another head down stroll around performance. Is he worth the bother he is bringing to the team and club, I use to think he was worth the gamble but after todays 15 mins of trying just isn't enough for me.
When I am spending £150 and 7 hrs of my day to support the club every week I expect at least effort throughout, Mario isn't doing that so for me its time to take him out of the team.
Maybe next season but I would be very suprised if he was still here.

Re: Mario now getting a lot of stick from home fans.

i rolled my eyes a lot then he scored twice

Papered over the cracks with his goal. Was pretty poor.

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Noticed again today how much stick Mario is getting from the home fans, not suprised to be honest again today after another head down stroll around performance. Is he worth the bother he is bringing to the team and club, I use to think he was worth the gamble but after todays 15 mins of trying just isn't enough for me.
When I am spending £150 and 7 hrs of my day to support the club every week I expect at least effort throughout, Mario isn't doing that so for me its time to take him out of the team.

He did try, he scored twice. I've just watched the 'free kick incident' on Sky and I totally agree with Mario's reaction to Kolorov's belief that he should have the monopoly on free kicks. Kolorov was childishly holding the ball behind his back and Mario was indicating that he had had 3 goes already and wanted a turn. He was right - it should have been Mario's free kick but as usual, he gets the blame for the spat when it was Kolorov's fault.

CC1 said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:

He did try, he scored twice. I've just watched the 'free kick incident' on Sky and I totally agree with Mario's reaction to Kolorov's belief that he should have the monopoly on free kicks. Kolorov was childishly holding the ball behind his back and Mario was indicating that he had had 3 goes already and wanted a turn. He was right - it should have been Mario's free kick but as usual, he gets the blame for the spat when it was Kolorov's fault.
''Wanted a turn''? This isn't a kids' playground. And it was noticeable that it was Mario (and not AK) that was persuaded to drop it by Nigel and Vince.

AZUL said:
i rolled my eyes a lot then he scored twice

This is the paradox. He was indicating to Yaya in the first half that he wanted the ball just so, and not just anyhow. I thought FFS work for it. Produce summat! And then he pops in his second! But we should be getting his second round about 24 minutes of the first half!

Mark - TheBlue said:
Papered over the cracks with his goal. Was pretty poor.
He wasn,t the only one, don't get me wrong I love the fact we have a ticking time bomb on ours hands and can do what he did in the 85th Min but he just seems to be unsettling a lot of people at the club at the moment. I would love to think that his time will come and the one thing I wouldn't want to see come May 11th that most fans lay the blame at his feet.

jimharri said:
CC1 said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:

''Wanted a turn''? This isn't a kids' playground. And it was noticeable that it was Mario (and not AK) that was persuaded to drop it by Nigel and Vince.

We needed something different after the last 3 free kicks. I don't think any other team deems that one and only one person should take all the free kicks so why should our team have to let Kolorov take them all??

CC1 said:
jimharri said:
CC1 said:

We needed something different after the last 3 free kicks. I don't think any other team deems that one and only one person should take all the free kicks so why should our team have to let Kolorov take them all??

It was a decent position for a FK, and I'm sure they have a pecking order. Besides, 3 misses or not, who has scored more FKs this season, Balo or Kola?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.