Balotelli moves to Marseilles (P4)

He'll be fantastic for a while then when he gets board turn to ratshit, it's the Balo rinse & repeat cycle.

What a waste, ok he's a multi millionaire but still wasted his career.

He'll be fantastic for a while then when he gets board turn to ratshit, it's the Balo rinse & repeat cycle.

A much more likeable version of Nasri.

Fantastic talent, but wasted it with the wrong attitude and lack of application.

I always thought his tawdry woodworking interests would be his downfall, as well.

No. I didn't see it in him. What could he actually do? He wasn't particularly quick, wasn't that good in the air, work rate was poor, finishing was ok but he did take a good penalty

Finishing was very good, he had a lot of strength and as you say his penalties were 2nd to none.

I remember him absolutely bullying England’s defence and putting in a brilliant performance.

He’s not good enough for this team we have now but he’s a very good player.

He’s in the Zlatan mould of strikers, not the quickest but all about strength and finishing. Of course Zlatan in his prime was miles better but they’re a similar type of player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.