Balotelli only Italian to win premier league medal

Love Mario and his contributions at pivotal moments deserve more praise.
A couple of years ago before City dicked about with the website, I went through the short highlights of each 2011/12 matches and it is quite unbelievable how many goals Balotelli was involved in, yet he only had one direct assist

This is corrrect

In fact there are 17 countries from which only 1 player has won the PL and 4 of them were City players

Algeria, Chile, Italy and Romania

I can't recall any other Bosnian winning it apart from Dzeko. Hm, maybe Begovic if he was at Chelsea when they won it last time.

Surely De Rossi, Buffon, Del Piero and Totti won one when they came through the United youth academy.

A couple of years ago before City dicked about with the website, I went through the short highlights of each 2011/12 matches and it is quite unbelievable how many goals Balotelli was involved in, yet he only had one direct assist
Sure i saw another assist at a pivotal moment in a big game, apart from the obvious one. Think it was against rags?

Sure i saw another assist at a pivotal moment in a big game, apart from the obvious one. Think it was against rags?
Not against the rags that season, the seven goals were assisted by Milner(2), Silva(2), Richards,Lescott and Dzeko.

The other pivotal moment that Mario was involved in that season was winning and converting the last minute pen at home to Spurs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.