Balotelli press presentation today !!

mcfc2607 said:
FFS have i just missed it. i was having a SHIT.

has it already been on

Not been on yet, they clearly arent showing it live as we have seen him entering the room with Bobby a while back and since then we have seen a clip of Bobby discussing James Milner ?

Maybe they asked him something he didnt like and he's smashed up the cameras and kicked seven shades out of the journo's ?

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
mcfc2607 said:
FFS have i just missed it. i was having a SHIT.

has it already been on

Not been on yet, they clearly arent showing it live as we have seen him entering the room with Bobby a while back and since then we have seen a clip of Bobby discussing James Milner ?

Maybe they asked him something he didnt like and he's smashed up the cameras and kicked seven shades out of the journo's ?

Or they are going to edit it to suit their own anti-City agenda so their "experts" can disect it to suit their own agendas with their "objective" analysis.

SSN have sussed that City pressers are pretty long drawn out affairs especially with interupters(:))...so theyll only show the juicy bits tbh..

OMG they just showed a few seconds of it...the kid has a neck like Tyson...!!

what the fuck was that ? mario talking for all of 5 fucking seconds.i hate sky !

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:

Or they are going to edit it to suit their own anti-City agenda so their "experts" can disect it to suit their own agendas with their "objective" analysis.
yeah that's what they're doing. Must be.
FFS.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.