Balotelli- The best thing about England was...

kiam06 said:
I thought he was a self obsessed prick who should have put more effort in especially in games like the Etihad derby as that set the scene for the poor season we had.

Glad he's gone hope we never sign another player like that again.

Good lord did it really. You may be right because I remember us steam rolling all before us, who can forget that wonderful night at the Bernabeu where we won 5-0, ruined Ajax and destroyed Villa in the league Cup, 10 points clear in the league and surely romping to our 2nd PL title

I think I'd rather he was here than Dzeko.

Apologies to Dzeko-philes, Mario will be much better when he's the same age.

Had there been no FFP on its way, and our owners were happy to pay his wages he'd have been a welcome addition to the squad purely for comedy value. Maybe CityTV could have had the Mario Show - bit of a mix of Tiswas, Jackass and Candid Camera?

Oh yeah, let him play from time to time to.

Mario was what he was, never boring is an understatement, but just think back to that wink he gave camel gob after the semi an tell me you aint smiling.
I would have him back like a shot in the future, because when he`s finished growing up he will be one of the best players in the world........An he loves us ;0)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.