Balotelli = the odd one out?

Time.... we have a squad that means we can rest him, and educate him. He's 19, in 2 years time he'll be one of the best in the world.

You're right.

He is the odd one out. He's the only player in our squad the possibility of being named the best player in the world.

Well done for spotting it.

DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
if by odd one out you mean gamechanger then I would agree.

We city fans must cut the kid some slack, he's under a lot of pressure to live up to the hype....but anyone who thinks he is not the real deal either knows nothing about football or is a deluded fool....the kid is class...end of story.

It doesn't sit right with me, the way people swoon over an UNPROVEN player! I know he has POTENTIAL but his attitude fucking stinks! Mikey johnson was being compared to colin bell a couple of seasons ago, now look at him, what about our lakey? The new ........ or rickets at bolton, remember him? The 'football people' wanking over him, where is he now?

Balo is a blue, i will defend him to the hilt potential-wise, however i won't keep quiet about him behaving like a toddler on the pitch, just so the lovers of him won't be upset. What needs to be remembered is this, to win titles and trophies, we need a great team, not ten others and an individual genius.

He needs to sort himself out!

fuck me it sounds like 5live,we just went joint top and all they could do was talk about mario,it was obvious we won`t be getting credit for going joint top as we have been ruining football since 2008.
as for mario,he`s a black guy who`s italian who gets racists chants from his own fans,he`s only 20 and has money to burn which can tip you over the edge at any age,he`s still not match fit yet so he`s probably fucked off that he knows that he aint on top of his game yet,yes he`s a moody fucker and he moans for england(or italy in this case) but fuck me to have him at my club makes the hairs on my neck stand up..
forza mancini...

glen quagmire said:
DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
if by odd one out you mean gamechanger then I would agree.

We city fans must cut the kid some slack, he's under a lot of pressure to live up to the hype....but anyone who thinks he is not the real deal either knows nothing about football or is a deluded fool....the kid is class...end of story.

It doesn't sit right with me, the way people swoon over an UNPROVEN player! I know he has POTENTIAL but his attitude fucking stinks! Mikey johnson was being compared to colin bell a couple of seasons ago, now look at him, what about our lakey? The new ........ or rickets at bolton, remember him? The 'football people' wanking over him, where is he now?

Balo is a blue, i will defend him to the hilt potential-wise, however i won't keep quiet about him behaving like a toddler on the pitch, just so the lovers of him won't be upset. What needs to be remembered is this, to win titles and trophies, we need a great team, not ten others and an individual genius.

He needs to sort himself out!

Who's swooning? nobody is asking you to keep quiet about him...clearly he needs to wise up a bit but he hasn't even played a handfull of games and already has the media on his back, the pressure of expectation....and on top of that should he also have to shoulder the home fans lack of empathy? fair enough you don't like players that moan or play up, but who does? Its not what I go to games for but lets not throw the lad to the wolves because he hasn't made the adjustment to the PL within a few games....the road less travelled is sometimes the most worthwhile.

I bet YaYa is glad we have a new target now.

Give the lad a few uninterrupted months at least before you start picking him apart ffs.

mario will come good, he needs time to learn about this league.the lads class

Limmer said:
I bet YaYa is glad we have a new target now.

Give the lad a few uninterrupted months at least before you start picking him apart ffs.

I have read loads of threads about balo, he is not a 'TARGET'. There is no denying the boy is an amazing talent. There is no doubt, he can be one of the world's greatest players, if he fulfills his potential. There is no question, we are behind him as a blue 100% in unison. There is doubt however, in his ATTITUDE, the toys-out-the-pram, tantrums when things don't go his way. He loses out on a perfectly legal shoulder barge, and he sits on the ground, throwing his arms around and eventually get's booked for dissent!

I know in italy, if you go down, it's likely you'll get a decision, but someone needs to tell him to man the fuck up and get on with it. I acknowledge, that the world's greatest at anything can be an absolute nutter and still function, but this is a TEAM game and getting sent off or being banned for games, does not help the team or the cause.

C'mon mario get on those weights with micah, stop whinging and become a legend.

I thought he was way OTT today. Asking for trouble. Having said that, he had a couple of fantastic moments and should have scored two.

Still deserves dropping.

I reckon he's been looking forward to the Juve game for ages, it would be a neat punishment to not even take him. Tev has had a rest, and the Everton game isn't till Monday night, so we don't really need Mario in order to field a very strong team.

mancityscot said:
Also, just watching the game now, when yaya scores almost all the team celebrates with eachother, mario shows no emotion or anything. Disgraceful, a real team player isn't he?

nah, that's taking it too far... he never shows any emotion anyway. where is it written they have to make a public display to prove their feelings? I seem to remember him acknowledging his team mates when they provide the assists.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.