Balotelli,Time to cash in?

royle

Last season for Mario was an up and down one,for him,the team and the fans,he divided fans like no other player,while he can be a match winner and game changer he can also be a liability.

Before the tournament there were rumours we were open to offers with some on here saying we should take any £20 million offer that came along,now with his success at the Euros you could probably add another £10 million or more to that.

So do we sell,cash in while his stock is high?

Stick or twist,on whether the Euros will be the making of Mario and turn him into the top 3 player in the world Mancini always said he could be?

Just seeing hoe extraordinary well Cassano and Mario links up ought to make AC interested. Then again, Ibra and Cassano also work very well together.

I'd keep him all day long. No brainer for me. Would kill me to see him become a world superstar somewhere else other than here.<br /><br />-- Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:17 am --<br /><br />
Matt the Giant said:
Just seeing hoe extraordinary well Cassano and Mario links up ought to make AC interested. Then again, Ibra and Cassano also work very well together.
Or could we be interested in Cassano?

mancblue said:
I'd keep him all day long. No brainer for me. Would kill me to see him become a world superstar somewhere else other than here.

-- Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:17 am --

Matt the Giant said:

I'm sure Mancini loves Cassano with his well documented attitude, but I doubt he'd be interested in bringing him here. At times. Cassano is a genius on the pitch and at other times he looks like an uninterested Sunday league player with a bad hangover.

Matt the Giant said:
mancblue said:
I'd keep him all day long. No brainer for me. Would kill me to see him become a world superstar somewhere else other than here.

-- Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:17 am --

Matt the Giant said:

I'm sure Mancini loves Cassano with his well documented attitude, but I doubt he'd be interested in bringing him here. At times. Cassano is a genius on the pitch and at other times he looks like an uninterested Sunday league player with a bad hangover.
You know more than me mate, from what I've seen he'd play the Tevez role but I think at 29 it is too old to come into the premier league and try and settle (e.g Shevshenko(sp?))

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.