Balotelli to play on thursday?

niall_mcfc

Mancini has come out recently and said that Tevez needs a rest and that he was going to rest him in the coming weeks because we have the Europa League coming up and some important league games. I agree that Tevez cant play everygame and he puts 110% in everygame which is going to result in him getting tired but surely he would wait until Balotelli was fit before dropping Tevez with Adebayor in poor form. So i was thinking maybe Mario is fit earlier than expected and we might see him play maybe 30+ minutes on thursday.

Havent seen any training reports for a while so i dont know if he is actually back in full training but i think he might be a shock inclusion in the squad.

I'd look after this lad, i think we may need him mid November!

Tevez has been on fire lately, once he has a dry patch i don't expect Ade coming to the rescue hah!

adammck said:
I'd look after this lad, i think we may need him mid November!

Tevez has been on fire lately, once he has a dry patch i don't expect Ade coming to the rescue hah!

And i think thats why he could be fit. Im not the biggest fan of Ade anyway and i'll probably annoy a few people but he isnt good enough(mentally not technically) to take us where we want to go and thats why i dont think Mancini will risk dropping Tevez when the possible replacements aren't up to it i.e Jo and Santa Cruz.

Also im not saying Balo should be rushed back because hes only young so we dont want him getting injured in the most important part of his career but if hes fit then imo he has to play if Tevez doesnt because even though Poznan arent the greatest team in the world, they are going to step it up a notch on thursday and its a game we need to win if we want to progress.

Nah, I'd rather he not play in the Europa League group stages again. Latest reports are that it's an outside chance he's on the bench against Arsenal.

Hope our players are focused on Arsenal rather than Lech Posnan.

NewbBlue said:
Nah, I'd rather he not play in the Europa League group stages again. Latest reports are that it's an outside chance he's on the bench against Arsenal.

Hope our players are focused on Arsenal rather than Lech Posnan.

Whys that? Id want our players and staff to be focused on our next game. It doesnt matter who we are playing or who we are playing next or how important 1 of the games was. If we had Accrington next and Chelsea at the weekend i'd hope that we where focused on beating Accrington first.

niall_mcfc said:
Mancini has come out recently and said that Tevez needs a rest and that he was going to rest him in the coming weeks because we have the Europa League coming up and some important league games. I agree that Tevez cant play everygame and he puts 110% in everygame which is going to result in him getting tired but surely he would wait until Balotelli was fit before dropping Tevez with Adebayor in poor form. So i was thinking maybe Mario is fit earlier than expected and we might see him play maybe 30+ minutes on thursday.

Havent seen any training reports for a while so i dont know if he is actually back in full training but i think he might be a shock inclusion in the squad.
He needs some training time behind him after such a long time out, but I thnk you are being very unfair on Adebayor. He needs games. And maybe adebayor and Tevez struggle as a pair together because each wants to play down the middle. I don't recall Tevez being that great at Blackpool whn they were both on. When we put an extra midfielder on we got more possession and Tevez could play down the middle.

Adebayor has already proven what he is capable of, but no player can perform when he gets the odd game here and there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.