Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.

C_T_I_D

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2010/06/25/1994704/inter-prepare-punitive-action-against-mario-balotelli-for" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/20 ... otelli-for</a>

Perhaps the correct thing to do i.e. inflict punishment but I would love us to rescue him from his unhappiness at Inter Milan and for him to be a real success story here and prove them wrong for letting him go.

Queue Inter fans coming on here saying he'll never leave because so and so loves him. End of the day you cannot keep an unhappy player at the club. Contracts aren't worth the paper they are wrote on.

I wouldn't expect him to be a first choice target, but he'd be a solid investment and could have HUGE resale value if he performs to his best ability and fulfils the potential he displays.

I think we only really have room for one more high calibre forward. Balotelli I don't think would accept being a #4 striker (behind Tevez, Ade, and Torres/Ibra/Dzeko). I think we will sign one of Torres/Ibra/Dzeko/Balotelli but no more as barring injuries the #4 striker (who will end up being someone like Nimely or Caicedo or maybe a promising unknown I think) won't get too much game time and Balotelli will want constant first team football if he leaves Inter. If Balotelli is our choice for a new forward then okay, he has the potential to be the best, but at this juncture Dzeko or Torres would seem like the better signing.

I'd go for:

1) Torres
2) Balloteli on loan with option to buy
3) Dzeko
4) Ibrahimovic
5) Stick with Adebayor

What is wreong with ade? don't think hes had a bad season taking into accout what happened i.e suspensions and shootings etc. he will be top form this seaon i think 17-24 goals

mcfc_jordan said:
What is wreong with ade? don't think hes had a bad season taking into accout what happened i.e suspensions and shootings etc. he will be top form this seaon i think 17-24 goals
Aint suggesting Ade should leave, would prefer adding Balotelli to the squad (on loan at first) in the event RSC has to leave.

ok wrong end of the stick there all tog haha i thought u ment get rid of him if we got any of your num 1-4 and if not keep him, also RSC is pants IMO and should be gone asap i dont rate the guy as a prem striker at all

If the opportunity arises to take Balotelli for at least a reasonable price (30 million euros wouldn't disappoint me), this organization needs to TAKE IT AND RUN WITH IT.

This guy has physical size, unbelievable talent, limitless potential, and almost best of all, a good, stable working relationship with Mancini. Whereas his time playing for Mourinho was defined by a constant clashing of egos, Roberto seemingly sees eye to eye with this kid, offering him tons of praise even after his departure from Inter, even claiming "Why is he talked about so much? It's hard not to talk about a great player".

While he'll ride the bench at Inter and will have this AC incident hanging over his head for a while, we can provide playing time and structure for this guy. If all goes to plan, he could be the best striker in the world within the next five years. No exaggeration whatsoever.

I hate this player, is very rebel and it is the worst thing in the football.

I prefer Ibisevic, per example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.