balotelli?

simon23

Team supported
ManCity
Is he going to be fit for the blackburn match anyone know?

hope so

and i think i read somewhere that boateng might be fit as well

lie to see us start with two strikers on the pitch instead of tevez on his own

I was informed it was 'just a minor niggle' 2 weeks ago,he has trained since,so i would fully expect him to be fit for Blackburn

maybe a bit too early in the week to decide.....?

when the squad starts coming back together after the international break maybe we will hear more

clubfoot said:
In the notw today it says balo and boateng will be back for Saturday

Clinches it then. Don't expect either to be fit and ready. What that rag top publishes is a mixture of fantasy and lies. Except of course if they rip off a rag!

DontLookBackInAnger said:
simon23 said:
maybe a bit too early in the week to decide.....?

when the squad starts coming back together after the international break maybe we will hear more
He isn't away is he???

no but i meant that once RM has his whole squad back training then he will decide whether or not balo will play vs blackburn

I've had a few "moments of awesomeness" over the past few months. AJ scoring his first goal for England and playing so well, MJ sprinting quickly in training, Kompany's ascension as a first team CB, etc. All moments that give you a fuzzy feeling and remind you why you love this infuriating game so much.

I have 4 players who I know will be our bedrock in the future, and I seem to care about more than others. MJ for obvious reasons, AJ because the kid CAN be one of the really top footballers in the world if he works at it and is a young English lad, Kompany because he's probably the most intelligent footballer I've ever seen and is another who will be the absolute best in the world in a few years.

Finally, there's Balotelli. I remember watching his first ever appearance for Inter and seeing a n arrogant kid with all of the potential in the world. I watched as the Juve and Inter fans wrecked him over there, how he started acting out because of it, and how Mourinho basically told him that he's finished as a footballer. Him coming to City is the most exciting transfer for me since the takeover. Keep your Robinho deals, your Tevez deals, your Yaya deals, to me this was the one that I really wanted. When Mancini came, half of my enthusiasm about it was that I KNEW that Balo would follow.

This kid is a special talent, and without the constant abuse that he received in Italy, we'll see a world star here. I'm talking about one of those guys who will be mentioned in 50 years time when they are talking about the best players of their generation. The guy has absolutely everything about his game, everything.

It's well known and has been argued forever about how I class the best player in the world. I class Rooney above Messi and Ronaldo simple because I class versatility above tricks. Rooney could play happily anywhere from CB to ST and do it well. There are no weaknesses in his game, and I think that that makes him the best football player in the world. Others disagree with my rating system, but that's how I do it.

Anyway, on my rating system, Balo has the potential to be the absolute best, above Rooney.

His tackling isn't great and he's very much a striker when he defends. That's the only bad point of his game that I can think about.

His development will be the most interesting player development we've ever seen. He truly does have the potential to be a Ronaldo type winger, or a Drogba type striker. He could be the absolute best at either of these roles, depending on how we build him.

I can't wait to see him in a City shirt again, playing regularly. This guy could grow to become a hero that we'll be telling our kids about. The troubled young genius who made his move to us and spearheaded our success with an air of fire, arrogance and pure unadulterated talent. I remember him playing in one of his first ever CL games for Inter. He was playing at Old Trafford and the crowd was pretty heavy that night as Ronaldo was been his usual cuntish, sneering self. I specifically remember Ronaldo trying a little trick, then Balo nearly putting him in the third tier, taking the ball off of him, charging down the wing, beating Evra using a little shoulder drop then hitting the post. At the end of that game, Balo went and asked Ronaldo for his shirt. When he refused, he said "Don't worry, you'll be asking for mine in a few years" and walked off. Let me reiterate, this was pretty early in his career but not only did he have the arrogance but also the talent to back it up.

These types of players either end up wrecking their career ala Robinho, or turn into absolute greats ala Ronaldo. Mark my words, this kid will be a £50m player after the next World Cup.

Damocles said:
I've had a few "moments of awesomeness" over the past few months. AJ scoring his first goal for England and playing so well, MJ sprinting quickly in training, Kompany's ascension as a first team CB, etc. All moments that give you a fuzzy feeling and remind you why you love this infuriating game so much.

I have 4 players who I know will be our bedrock in the future, and I seem to care about more than others. MJ for obvious reasons, AJ because the kid CAN be one of the really top footballers in the world if he works at it and is a young English lad, Kompany because he's probably the most intelligent footballer I've ever seen and is another who will be the absolute best in the world in a few years.

Finally, there's Balotelli. I remember watching his first ever appearance for Inter and seeing a n arrogant kid with all of the potential in the world. I watched as the Juve and Inter fans wrecked him over there, how he started acting out because of it, and how Mourinho basically told him that he's finished as a footballer. Him coming to City is the most exciting transfer for me since the takeover. Keep your Robinho deals, your Tevez deals, your Yaya deals, to me this was the one that I really wanted. When Mancini came, half of my enthusiasm about it was that I KNEW that Balo would follow.

This kid is a special talent, and without the constant abuse that he received in Italy, we'll see a world star here. I'm talking about one of those guys who will be mentioned in 50 years time when they are talking about the best players of their generation. The guy has absolutely everything about his game, everything.

It's well known and has been argued forever about how I class the best player in the world. I class Rooney above Messi and Ronaldo simple because I class versatility above tricks. Rooney could play happily anywhere from CB to ST and do it well. There are no weaknesses in his game, and I think that that makes him the best football player in the world. Others disagree with my rating system, but that's how I do it.

Anyway, on my rating system, Balo has the potential to be the absolute best, above Rooney.

His tackling isn't great and he's very much a striker when he defends. That's the only bad point of his game that I can think about.

His development will be the most interesting player development we've ever seen. He truly does have the potential to be a Ronaldo type winger, or a Drogba type striker. He could be the absolute best at either of these roles, depending on how we build him.

I can't wait to see him in a City shirt again, playing regularly. This guy could grow to become a hero that we'll be telling our kids about. The troubled young genius who made his move to us and spearheaded our success with an air of fire, arrogance and pure unadulterated talent. I remember him playing in one of his first ever CL games for Inter. He was playing at Old Trafford and the crowd was pretty heavy that night as Ronaldo was been his usual cuntish, sneering self. I specifically remember Ronaldo trying a little trick, then Balo nearly putting him in the third tier, taking the ball off of him, charging down the wing, beating Evra using a little shoulder drop then hitting the post. At the end of that game, Balo went and asked Ronaldo for his shirt. When he refused, he said "Don't worry, you'll be asking for mine in a few years" and walked off. Let me reiterate, this was pretty early in his career but not only did he have the arrogance but also the talent to back it up.

These types of players either end up wrecking their career ala Robinho, or turn into absolute greats ala Ronaldo. Mark my words, this kid will be a £50m player after the next World Cup.

Someone has a man crush (O
I echo your sentiments, known about him for a couple of years now, he is the italian equivalent of rooney but for me the superior talent, rooney though explosive in dribs and drabs in his teens was nowhere near as intelligent on the field as balo or as consistent...... but slowly slowly with this one, we're dealing with a young lad in a foreign culture who needs personal happiness before he lights up the prem, when, and it is a matter of when, he clicks we will have the most outstanding talent in world football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.