Balotelli

Soulboy

There are a few posters on here who appear convinced that Balotelli will eventually become a world-class superstar... I would not argue with them, as they have clearly seen more of him than I have.

But at the moment I think he's a bit of a liability for us... all the diving and injuries and arguing with refs is not helping us at all.

Today he was anonymous... other than slowing down our attacks and giving away needless free-kicks.

I hope I'm wrong about the lad, but for me he's not worth a place in the team at the moment.

Did you watch the game? He was in the game more than Tevez was.

Temprement was far better than against WBA, obviously learnt his lesson.

Soulboy said:
There are a few posters on here who appear convinced that Balotelli will eventually become a world-class superstar... I would not argue with them, as they have clearly seen more of him than I have.

But at the moment I think he's a bit of a liability for us... all the diving and injuries and arguing with refs is not helping us at all.

Today he was anonymous... other than slowing down our attacks and giving away needless free-kicks.

I hope I'm wrong about the lad, but for me he's not worth a place in the team at the moment.
I would like to disagree but I can't based on today, my stream was shit though so when the lads that went get back am sure they will be able to add some more.
I'm sure he will come good Stoke aint the best team to keep your earning curve on track.

Silver was outstanding today.

He is exactly the type of player city has never had as long as I have supported city, and the type we never should have. I don't care how talented he is, I will never accept a player who argues, kicks after players, and dives like he is ronaldo. Never.

Juventino said:
Did you watch the game? He was in the game more than Tevez was.

Temprement was far better than against WBA, obviously learnt his lesson.

No I didn't see the game.

I generally base my opinions on football matches on the energy levels travelling through the ether.

It's a lot cheaper than going to the games.

Potential is there definitely but he's a player i just do not like, if i was playing with him i'd be getting so hacked off that he isn't pulling his weight and just throwing the toys out the pram when it doesn't go his way. He dealt with it much better today but still some blatant dives and whatnot, i'm not doubting his talent though but he could be great if he put his head in the right place.

Balotelli is not to blame for the result, only responsible for his own performance.... He needs to be in the Theatre.

I dislike faggot play and too much of it was on show today.

Good player who can be a legend, just needs to learn a few things out of the NDJ and Tevez book.

As Mourinho said, if Balotelli gave 50% effort he could be the best player in the world. He can bring the game to life out of nowhere, like that chance he had where he muscled past one of Stoke's big boys and had a good effort at goal. His attitude seemed improved today, much less petulance, only hit the ground once or twice compared to constantly, but his workrate was still lacking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.