Ban Manchester City from the Premier League

Blue Tooth

It's just not fair...we were all playing so nicely and keeping everything sweet amongst the Top 4 and these fuckers just come along and barge past us all...only Utd or Liverpool or Chelsea or Arsenal....teams with great history... are allowed to win stuff...if we let City play in our league they might win it...they might even win something in Europe and that would be outrageous...imagine how much fucking noise they would be making then...we should definatley ban them....it's ok for us to spend millions because we did it when they were worth less....but now they are actually worth...well...millions!!!....it's just not fair....and now they have Aguero too...it makes you wanna cry...stop them...stop them now.

Seconded. We are not on a level playing field anymore, and should be made to play in a separate league. Good point. Please forward the suggestion to The Mail, The Mirror and The Sun for onward transmission to all the tits who read that shite.....(oh, and an email to Talkshite, and Camelgob on Twatter)

Blue Tooth said:
It's just not fair...we were all playing so nicely and keeping everything sweet amongst the Top 4 and these fuckers just come along and barge past us all...only Utd or Liverpool or Chelsea or Arsenal....teams with great history... are allowed to win stuff...if we let City play in our league they might win it...they might even win something in Europe and that would be outrageous...imagine how much fucking noise they would be making then...we should definatley ban them....it's ok for us to spend millions because we did it when they were worth less....but now they are actually worth...well...millions!!!....it's just not fair.

The Old Guard

Well they have to accept that (as Forrest Gump would say): "SHIT HAPPENS", and it will be all over them. :D

There is no more Fantastic 4, not even in comic.

Talented squad with depth? Check
Gracious, classy manager? Check
Already qualified for the Champions League? Check
First trophy under Mansour in the bag? Check
Intelligent owner with a superb backroom staff? Check
Incredibly loyal (if not slightly neurotic) fanbase? Check
Multi-Million pound sponsor deal that makes a mockery of rules set out to try and hinder the club? Oh, check!
Infinite possibilities? Check, check, check!

Maybe we've been spoilt?

(edited for accuracy)

Mëtal Bikër said:
First trophy in the bag? Check
Multi-Million pound sponsor deal that makes a mockery of rules set out to try and hinder the club? Oh, check!

Maybe we've been spoilt?

And the above MB makes us an easy target,unfortunately.
However in my case I couldn`t give a shit what the rest of the bastards think about us.
We`ve had 30+ years of piss taking and other fans claiming "we like City,they`re our next favourite club"
Well to the rest of the whingers "get fucking used to it as we are here to stay"

Mëtal Bikër said:
First trophy in the bag? Check

Maybe we've been spoilt?
i understand what you mean but for the neanderthal's out there who take thing's literally and the newbie's(not all of them) i have to point out it's not our first trophy.Rag's and other such criminal's would like people to believe this.

I have no problem with Cheksea FC at all. They are the City of London. We are the Chelsea of the North. And this comparison before either club was taken over.

City had won 2 League titles, 4 FA Cups, 2 League Cups and the European Cup Winners Cup in our previous history before the Sheikh.
Chelsea had won 1 League title, 3 FA Cups, 2 League Cups and 2 European Cup Winners Cups in their previous history before Abramovic.

City and Chelsea are the only two clubs to have attendances at their own home ground over 80000 in English football. (City 84568; Chelsea 82905).

City and Chelsea both have players who have played for them in their histories who are as good as any players any of the more successful clubs in this country can name have played for them.

City and Chelsea don't go banging on about history and success towards clubs who have won fewer trophies than us.

I don't particularly like Chelsea but I have a hell of a lot more respect for them than I do any set of fans of the three cartel clubs who play in scummy red!

Zmajuga said:
Well they have to accept that (as Forrest Gump would say): "SHIT HAPPENS", and it will be all over them. :D
I soooo want Cookie to use this in his next statement:

"In response to claims by Moanchester United and Arsenal that bring into question our financial and footballing development policies, as well as casting a shadow over the unprecedented commitment to the local community made by our owners, I would just like to say, SHIT HAPPENS! Grow up! Get yourselves a tub of Ben & Jerrys and cry it out over Titanic, lock yourselves in a darkened room with Leonard Cohen on repeat, buy a puppy!

But if I see your moaning, crinkled, bulldog-been-stung-by-a-wasp-licking-piss-off-a-nettle faces in my morning paper dissing City again, whining like my missus when I leave the toilet seat up, I swear we'll come down on you so hard that even a hint of a cloudless, sky blue, day will make you soil yourselves uncontrollably. Thank You. Questions? "

Putting millions of pounds into football

unlike loads of owners taking millions of pounds out of football (uncle malc for example)

HOW DARE WE

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.