Ban rich bosses!

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Anonymous, 17 Dec 2008.

1. So says Arsehole Wenger...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view/62600/Wenger-Ban-rich-bosses/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/vie ... ch-bosses/</a>

:-O

2. Moebius

Moebius

He does have a point to be fair.

I would agree, that you shouldnt be allowed to spend money if the club is heavily in debt, saying that, neatly all the top clubs in europe would go under if that was the case.

3. PrestwichPeteMcfc

PrestwichPeteMcfc

While United have 100 and spend 110 (loans) we've got 2000 and have hardly spent any yet!

4. Timbobs

Timbobs

Maybe we should also ban the amount of foreigners in team's youth systems, then what would the mighty youth poachers do?

I seem to remember that one of their major shareholders is quite wealthy themselves, guess this only applies to those outside of Arsenal.

Arsenal do the exact same thing as Chelsea and the Rags have, only at a much smaller scale in youth players, how can any small club then have a chance to keep their young players then when Arsenal come in? Every team is guilty of something.

Wenger has always had the mentality of "Everyone is wrong except me"

5. mancity89

mancity89

Squeeky clean wenger strikes again.

You should all respect him, look at what wengers done for the england team....erm....erm....fuck knows

6. Prestwich_Blue

Prestwich_Blue

Part of me thinks he has a point of sorts but I assume he's prepared to support revenue sharing to level the playing field?

7. nickson71

nickson71

It will be interesting to see what he has to say in a few months

Big changes could be happening at Arsenal with one of the board stepping down and the possiblity of the Russian billionaire Alisher Usmanov increasing his stake to a point were he could force a take over

you never know Wenger could have a rich boss soon

8. mcfc_brazil

mcfc_brazil

omfg being called a "chet"!!! by someone from ARSENAL! old french cunt needs to get his facts right

9. C_T_I_D

C_T_I_D

No. Lets not ban them.

10. LiamC.T.I.D

LiamC.T.I.D

what a nob, if our owners went to the gooners before us you think he would have said no thanks, bitter arrogant flamboyant idiot