Ban rich bosses!

A A

Anonymous

So says Arsehole Wenger...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view/62600/Wenger-Ban-rich-bosses/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/vie ... ch-bosses/</a>

:-O

He does have a point to be fair.

I would agree, that you shouldnt be allowed to spend money if the club is heavily in debt, saying that, neatly all the top clubs in europe would go under if that was the case.

Wenger – who has a degree in economics – said: “I come from a small country village where I was taught that if you earn 100 you don’t spend 110.

“For me, to spend 110 is cheating somewhere. A club should live within its natural resources.
While United have 100 and spend 110 (loans) we've got 2000 and have hardly spent any yet!

Maybe we should also ban the amount of foreigners in team's youth systems, then what would the mighty youth poachers do?

I seem to remember that one of their major shareholders is quite wealthy themselves, guess this only applies to those outside of Arsenal.

Arsenal do the exact same thing as Chelsea and the Rags have, only at a much smaller scale in youth players, how can any small club then have a chance to keep their young players then when Arsenal come in? Every team is guilty of something.

Wenger has always had the mentality of "Everyone is wrong except me"

Squeeky clean wenger strikes again.

You should all respect him, look at what wengers done for the england team....erm....erm....fuck knows

It will be interesting to see what he has to say in a few months

Big changes could be happening at Arsenal with one of the board stepping down and the possiblity of the Russian billionaire Alisher Usmanov increasing his stake to a point were he could force a take over

you never know Wenger could have a rich boss soon

omfg being called a "chet"!!! by someone from ARSENAL! old french **** needs to get his facts right

what a nob, if our owners went to the gooners before us you think he would have said no thanks, bitter arrogant flamboyant idiot

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.