Ban Them For Life

This bloke posted this on FB a few years ago...

"Just watched 12 years a slave wow is an under statement how the yanks could test another who (human) being like a dog shame.on you"

In response to one of his mates saying it was good how far things have progressed....

"Defo mate........ how can you treat people like that it's disgusting".

:-/

Just seen a few bits on motd they didn’t show much but if the guy has done what he’s accused of looks like he will be banned for life and so he should the idiot.

Yeah, I doubt this will be repeated at any of those fixtures. It was a toxic mix of United at home at 5.30pm on a Saturday. It was always a risky combination and I’m surprised GMP allowed it.
Surprised by GMP!
I'm in block 114 South stand right next to the away fans, coined 3 times and spat at , the same lad spat at 2 other blues, all this in the first 5 minutes, only a few stewards who where mainly female.
GMP and showsec then responded with a show of numbers but it was too late .
A GMP presence from kick off might have made a difference

I’ve never heard or seen anything like this at City, get the twat name & shamed.

I have heard & sung shitty sick songs without any thoughts in the early days, not proud, we & football have moved on.

It seems a few are still dragging their knuckles.

How dare that guy do monkey noises at a black footballer, in any case. Then taking into account the amount of black fans, players and staff we have. I hope he gets the shit kicked out of him, the oaf
The obese sweaty bastard racist has ruined his and his family’s lives. Everywhere they go - abuse and stares in the pub and maybe worse. If he works - his employer will want rid. Prosecute the scumbag low life and ban him for life. He’ll maybe have to move house - what a nightmare neighbour - no-one wants to live next door to such a prick. He has sullied our name.

Racism unacceptable, don’t just ban him - jail the stupid cvnt

Throwing things at their players - perfectly acceptable general football yobbery

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.