BANANA'S & ARSENAL

Citytillidie69

As a warm up to Hamburg away and at home, was thinking of taking my inflatable banana to the Emirates.

However, i recall back in the day when we/City created the inflatable phenomena (22 years ago - god im getting old) that Arsenal banned inflatables from Highbury.

Does anyone know if the ban still exists and is anyone else planning a warm up for their inflatables.

Citytillidie69 said:
As a warm up to Hamburg away and at home, was thinking of taking my inflatable banana to the Emirates.

However, i recall back in the day when we/City created the inflatable phenomena (22 years ago - god im getting old) that Arsenal banned inflatables from Highbury.

Does anyone know if the ban still exists and is anyone else planning a warm up for their inflatables.

I think a lot of people forgot we were even playin arsenal FIRST the way they're going on on here

Citytillidie69 said:

Save it for the Hamburg sectacular (sp?)

Btw if anybody's got a spare for this game please pm me. I sent my ticket back because I couldn't afford the train and now I found out my dad's going! Pretty pissed off.

Hughes_head_scout said:
Citytillidie69 said:

I think a lot of people forgot we were even playin arsenal FIRST the way they're going on on here

They may have banned them, but we never went there with them.

Inflate once in and you will be okay, I was speaking to Moonchester and Gunnersaurus told him this. Blow them up outside and they will not get in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.