Band, Drums & Other Club Nonsense

There was summat on city voice this week saying we want some fans to tell us about the atmosphere.

Not sure why they are saying that when they mostly go against the grain of what fans think is good and not.

So hopefully not a way of club getting a few fans onboard to ok some of the cheesey ideas they have still yet to inflict on us !

You not heard German sides? Drum sounds pretty good when BVB us it. Granted that England band is dross, embarrassing really. But a drum used well just about everywhere in Europe is pretty good.

Does it sound good in England? Not that I've heard yet. So I guess I agree with you. Yet if we want to replicate our European counterparts a drum would be needed.

Perhaps employ a Polish drummer...
We'll have to agree to disagree. Can't stand that constant thud thud thud, wherever it is. It's not quite as "violence inducing" as those bloody vuvuzelas in South Africa in 2010, but they're not far behind.

And another thing.......

whoever thought up those yokes that look like paper fans (not fans as in spectators, fans as in devices to keep you cool) also wants shooting.

What about vuvuzelas?
ayfkm.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.