Band, Drums & Other Club Nonsense

I hate that band, think it's really naff. And 'sparking into life' - for certain values of 'spark' and 'life' only - when a goal is scored just made me cringe.

And don't get me started on drums......!

They also floated goal music on city voice once, playing music after each goal.

There are people at the club whose background is not football it is marketing and all they see is lets change this lets change that

Don't understand why people hate the idea of a drum so much. If any set of fans could do with a drum it's ours. We sing every single song we have at 8x speed and any song that gets repeated ultimately ends because everybody has become out of sync and are singing different parts at different tempo's. A drum would provide an actual tempo and allow everybody to sing in sync. Instead, we'll just continue to sing the argentinian blues at breakneck speed and the Kompany song at at least 3 times the speed we originally started singing it at.

Thought I was the only one that had noticed that. As a 'musician' (lol) it really, really bugs me every game. The tempos are ridiculous. Songs die simply for that reason - you can literally predict the moment when the songs gonna end before it happens cos you can hear everyone getting ahead of themselves and the enthusiasm quickly wanes. Learn some timing City fans :)

They also floated goal music on city voice once, playing music after each goal.

There are people at the club whose background is not football it is marketing and all they see is lets change this lets change that
Fucking hell,I must have missed that survey, good job really I might have blown a blood vessel or two! That would actually be worse than a band.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.