Bands you wished you'd seen and bands you did see

Wish I'd seen The Jam and Stone Roses.

Seen Weller 4 times solo and love it when he plays The Jam songs, but it has only been about 5 different songs now.

As for bands I have seen, not many the people would call classics, but I did see Smashing Pumpkins before they split up. Ian Brown opening with 'I wanna be adored' was amazing.

Wish I'd seen the Cocteau Twins...don't think they toured much however but I would've been too young.

I have seen Liz Frazer sing Teardrop with Massive Attack though...quite a moment I tell you !

Did see - Thin Lizzy apollo
ac/dc apollo
The Jam apollo
Bauhaus 3 times salford uni,the ritz and apollo
Simple Minds 3 times apollo
Erasure - apollo (one of the best nights ever- the place was rockin)
New Order - Hacienda
Loads of others i was at a concert at least every fortnight during the early 80's
inc. Fad Gadget,Thompson Twins,Kid Creole, Terence Trent Darby,simply red(aarrgh),
David Bowie.......

Would have loved to see TRex, early Stones, Otis Redding, Phil Spectors groups Ronettes etc...

Wish I'd seen..INXS, early Stones, Who..etc

When I was younger...
Did see..T.Rex twice, Belle Vue and Free Trade Hall, Bowie, Sweet, Quo, Cockney Rebel, Mott The Hoople, Clash, Joy Division, Stranglers, Fall, Cure, Jam plus loads more.

The only band that I wanted to see were probably my favourite band of all time
THE CLASH.

Manged to see Joe Strummer band before the great man passed away !!!

Loved The Jam as well managed to see them a couple of times including in for the sound check at Carlisle
One of the bouncers wanted to hit me for some reason?
And we travelled from the lake district to the farewell tour via mini bus to wembley arena then come home.

OH to be young and daft again !!!!!!

Was lucky to get to see most bands I like. From early Queen as support, to Stone Roses, and everything inbetween, too numerous to mention.

Only ones I never got to see cos was too young were Hendrix, Sweet (with Connolly, saw them as a three piece in Liverpool '81 though) and T.Rex.

Wish i had seen Sex Pistols

Saw ABBA when I was 9 cos my sister loved them (42 now)

Stone Roses at the Apollo after Chelsea beat us 1-0 at Maine Road

Oasis may times (Maine Road gig was awesome)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.