Bang Camaro!!!!

MCFCTrick

Team supported
Citeh
Just got back from Lynyrd Skynyrd's Simple Man Cruise to The Bahamas, had an amazing time with some great bands playing from Midday through til 3am each day on varios stages, totally f*cked now, but loved every minute. Met a lot of Brits on there, including another Blue!
Skynyrd were as amazing as ever, but it was the 'new' bands that made it all so great.One of the bands I had never heard of was Bang Camaro. Saw them play three times over the cruise, and they blew me away with thier originality and energy. If I try and describe them, it sounds shite, but imagine Westlife or Boyzone gone bad, and with Metallica playing with them?! Not just a gimic, as they really rock with some fantastic songs and hooks too. 'Hell Bent For Liqour' being my favourite.
Serioulsly, they have around seven guys singing with two guitarists/bass/drums, though it varied with members of other bands (Special mentions for the great Blackberry Smoke, Leslie, and Heather Lutterall as three other great acts!) joining them at times. It was a free for all!
They have a few vids on YouTube, and I bought their album, but for me they have to be seen live to get the full effect. They are hoping to come over here soon, so check them out. I have not gotten so excited about a new band for years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.