'Banned' List

Clubber

Under your bed, playing Monopoly with the Bogeyman
I have read a few threads lately, and the jist has been.'Where is this fella, has he been banned' or 'why was he banned?'

Now, to save all the hassle and filling up the internet, wouldn't it be a better to have a list of people who are banned on a thread which is permanently at the top of the thread list.

You could also put a little comment (By the mod who banned the member) as to why they did it. It could be a a comment from a list which gives an idea as to the reason and not in detail.

It may be out there already (sorry for this thread if it is), but I haven't seen one.

Clubber said:
I have read a few threads lately, and the jist has been.'Where is this fella, has he been banned' or 'why was he banned?'

Now, to save all the hassle and filling up the internet, wouldn't it be a better to have a list of people who are banned on a thread which is permanently at the top of the thread list.

You could also put a little comment (By the mod who banned the member) as to why they did it. It could be a a comment from a list which gives an idea as to the reason and not in detail.

It may be out there already (sorry for this thread if it is), but I haven't seen one.

it makes a bit of sense

i donn't wan't to comment butr it makes a bit of sense

what is sense

havwe i spelt sense the right way or is there a c in it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.