Banners at the game today

I don’t find it amusing tbh. I think most nicknames for clubs (Chelski, Citeh, Tarquins, Dippers etc) are all painfully shit. Never really understand why people don’t just call other teams by their actual names.
Because they are bin dipping murderous cunts .

Do you have Alzheimer's?

You've responded to this post twice now. Last week you said the Super League was the final straw for you. Now the clubs have backtracked, you've forgotten all about it and it's water under the bridge?

Odd bloke.
Haha, a Stalker... By the way my Mum died of Alzheimer's/Dementia recently... How bad do you feel now you cockwomble...

Do you have Alzheimer's?

You've responded to this post twice now. Last week you said the Super League was the final straw for you. Now the clubs have backtracked, you've forgotten all about it and it's water under the bridge?

Odd bloke.
Phil Mitchell Foden has been the top man on this debate, absolutely nailed it it from his first post and fended off all the silliness thereafter. .Very intelligent and astute comments. It appears to be two arguments running concurrently .....the unnecessary reference to 'Arab' on a banner ,which we can do without, full stop....... and the actions of a select few at the City top table.

Both of these we can treat with contempt in various degrees. Its disappointing listening to the blind obedience to what's happened re: City and their hierarchy and jumping in bed with the very clubs who had done everything to railroad our club . As for facilitating the Glazer family as our spokesmen on City's website, that beggared belief.

All you myopic City fans out there, take a long look at yourself, and stop apologising for the owners of the club getting in bed with the devil , and prepare for the unknown future that you'll be watching on your telly , if you're lucky .

The racism aspect of this debate and the comments are encouraging . Racist City fans are alive and well at the club. You see it , I've seen it first hand at away games , domestically and away European games for far to long . I could tell you stuff that would make your toes curl. Allowing for the fact that racist no-marks were given the green light by existing politicians in this country and in the USA for the last four or five years is hardly a surprise .
You'll see the odious twats around you when City players collectively take the knee at a game attended by a significant number of spectators . Watch this space.

Re : City and recent European treachery to the fans , stop apologising for their behaviour . They were willing to sell every City fan down the river, including you , for an ideal that has no place in football. The current owners, with lets be honest , less than altruistic reasons, have played a blinder over the last decade or so , stood up to the self serving establishment , home and within UEFA , and the product was beautiful football which at times as been unbelievable. Why throw it in the bin ? We're all this in this together and should stick together , whoever you support.

I was at the game yesterday , chatted with friends I've not seen for a long time , and strangers you bump into and to a man and woman they echoed what I'm saying .

Jesus Christ people still banging on about the board on a day like today winds me right up.

Grow up ffs it’s not about you and your self obsessed snowflake shite, nobody gives a fuck whether you trust them or not. Football’s a business - always has been. Fans want a manager who wins matches and a board who provides said manager with money and as such we have the best manager and the best board in the world.
did you go on sunday ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.