Barbecue

149wiup.jpg

If you can find a copy of this, you'll be a happy camper

Ahh a mustard vinegar sauce, now you are talking sir. I have a great recipe for that if you ever want it boss. Burnt ends are indeed food of those gods you speak about.

Where are you eating boss, the salt lick, green mesquite, franklins, la barbecue? I am very jealous, nowt like eating bbq in the home of bbq. If you are at lockhearts or blacks then my god i am very jealous hehe. Have you got their beans that are pretty sweet or the ones with bacon in em that are more savoury?

Links are something i have to make one day, beef links are a bbq staple so i need to learn how to do them.

Franklins and Louis Mueller indeed incredible.

Wouldn't mind that Carolina sauce recipe, chief?

There's even a place in Manchester now doing pit beans with the burnt ends through it!

Franklins is indeed incredible.

Wouldn't mind that Carolina sauce recipe, chief?

There's even a place in Manchester now doing pit beans with the burnt ends through it.

I will dig out the recipe exactly as it was given to me boss, some bits i can't remember of the top of my head.. I hope you are having a wonderful time mate as indeed it sounds you are (lucky bugger haha). Ahh the place near Red's the manchester smokehouse i think it is called? They use the bigger version of a smoker i have ordered from bbqmates i believe, certainly know their bbq from their a-la carte. Not been yet but if you give it the nod after knowing proper bbq i'll defo risk a few quid at it.

K i'll watch footy then dig out your recipe, not that you need it right now whilst lounging in the texas sun with a drink digesting a load of proper bbq, me insanely jealous? never haha. Again, i hope you are having a top time mate :-)

I will dig out the recipe exactly as it was given to me boss, some bits i can't remember of the top of my head.. I hope you are having a wonderful time mate as indeed it sounds you are (lucky bugger haha). Ahh the place near Red's the manchester smokehouse i think it is called? They use the bigger version of a smoker i have ordered from bbqmates i believe, certainly know their bbq from their a-la carte. Not been yet but if you give it the nod after knowing proper bbq i'll defo risk a few quid at it.

K i'll watch footy then dig out your recipe, not that you need it right now whilst lounging in the texas sun with a drink digesting a load of proper bbq, me insanely jealous? never haha. Again, i hope you are having a top time mate :-)

I'm in Manchester mate, just reminiscing!

Place is in the Northern Quarter, Cane and Grain.

Peter Luger NYC is the best beef in America, but that's taking it in an entirely different direction.

Thanks to @TCIB inspiration I bought a Weber kettle BBQ in summer of 2019.
Got enough time to learn how to BBQ rather than just grill over charcoal during lockdown and our long spring sunshine.
Took a shine to smoking food and then bought a Weber Smokey Mountain.
Spent seven hours so far smoking/low and slow some pulled pork. It’s finally at temperature so that’s me set for the night now.

Thanks to @TCIB inspiration I bought a Weber kettle BBQ in summer of 2019.
Got enough time to learn how to BBQ rather than just grill over charcoal during lockdown and our long spring sunshine.
Took a shine to smoking food and then bought a Weber Smokey Mountain.
Spent seven hours so far smoking/low and slow some pulled pork. It’s finally at temperature so that’s me set for the night now.
Same set up as me but I didnt use the Smokey Mtn much this year for some reason

My best 'new' BBQ recipe for 2020 has to be this BBQ chicken recipe. Couldnt be easier and tastes really great. I tried the dipping sauce that's mentioned here but find it is just as good without...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.