Barbers

djspam

I have just had my hair cut and it is without doubt the worst haircut I have ever had (and there have been a few, including attempts by myself with my own clippers)

Now, my dad once said barbers generally can 'only give one haircut' and 'no matter what you ask for when you go in, every walks out with same same haircut'

I now agree with him - does anyone else?

Haha, I fucking hate getting my haircut, it's why I often opt for a skinhead. My mates mrs owned her salon shop so i used to go there, but it's shut down now, so I've got a fuck off helmet head cos I've been putting off getting it cut elsewhere

Gonna go mr snippers tomorrow if I can be arsed, keepin it real with a short back and sides

djspam said:
I have just had my hair cut and it is without doubt the worst haircut I have ever had (and there have been a few, including attempts by myself with my own clippers)

Now, my dad once said barbers generally can 'only give one haircut' and 'no matter what you ask for when you go in, every walks out with same same haircut'

I now agree with him - does anyone else?

not sure if its the case that each barber has only one cut or all barbers can only cut my hair in one way. I tend to think the latter as whatever anyone does to my hair it looks the same.

You need a Lionel Blair Haircut like me.

Lionel Blair doesn't have his hair cut like you!

He does when he comes here!!

Are you saying that Pete Senior is wrong?

Samli's in Chorlton is the best barber in the land - he had a pic of him stood with Bernabia and Anelka outside his shop blu taked to the mirror.

djspam said:
Are you saying that Pete Senior is wrong?

Samli's in Chorlton is the best barber in the land - he had a pic of him stood with Bernabia and Anelka outside his shop blu taked to the mirror.

Samlis has gone downhill - they have some junior in there who is pants so go Cutting Lounge. But they also have one guy to avoid, the one that did dk's. And they have stopped giving you a beer now.

Yeah you need the main guy or don't bother.

What makes matters worse this morning is the fact that it was a 1 on the back and sides and a 3 on top....

£7.30.

djspam said:
Yeah you need the main guy or don't bother.

What makes matters worse this morning is the fact that it was a 1 on the back and sides and a 3 on top....

£7.30.

Credit crunch - and thats about market standard at present.

How the hell were you getting a haircut this morning. Not in work??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.