Barca apparently interested in Gundogan £50m

Dribble

I think we’d accept £50m but I doubt they’d be willing to pay that much.

I would only sell Gundogan if we made a substantial profit on what we paid for him. Anything over £35m would need to be taken very seriously.

No he's more than adequate as support to David and KDB, to replace him with somebody as good that doesn't play every week would be difficult.

At £50m I'd let him go, I must say though I don't think we've seen the best of him but it would open up a proper squad place & game time for young Foden.

At £50m I'd let him go, I must say though I don't think we've seen the best of him but it would open up a proper squad place & game time for young Foden.
Risky business, but I think it's worth the risk... Silva/De Bruyne/Bernardo/Sterling/Fernandinho/Foden/(and possibly Jorginho)/Delph are more than equipped to play midfield in some form...

And I forgot potentially Mahrez!

£50m for a squad player is unreal - i would take it. Sadly he was a better player pre Knee injuries! He is a class act but just doesnt have the drive that Fdinho has. We could do a lot with £50. Only downside is it is good for Sane to have an experianced German internautional around.

£50m for a squad player is unreal - i would take it. Sadly he was a better player pre Knee injuries! He is a class act but just doesnt have the drive that Fdinho has. We could do a lot with £50. Only downside is it is good for Sane to have an experianced German internautional around.
Didn't do him any good for this World Cup having gundog around.

Didn't do him any good for this World Cup having gundog around.

No but they are our only two Germans. It's a bit like when we had Kinkladze, we also had some other Geogrian player so he had a mate and someone to talk to. With squad rules and the level we are at now we cant just gett in a rent a friend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.