Barca apparently interested in Gundogan £50m

The trouble is mate those “someones” cost a hell of a lot of money (As would’ve Gundo pre his injuries) and demand to play week in week out, whereas Gundo, (like Navas before him), seems really happy here, and content to do a very competent job, as a squad member from the bench, whenever the need arises.
Gundog's spent many months injured since he's been here. Allied to the fact the team he's struggling to get a start in has broken nearly every record there is to break, I don't think he's in a strong position to protest.

We drop a level when he plays. Against mid to lower league teams he's perfectly fine, but in matches where we need to be at our best, I feel his inclusion is far less effective than that of KDB & Silva.

We should be signing players to challenge these two, not ones who're happy just to warm the bench every week.

Last edited:
Who mentioned anything about back ups?
No domestic team, in whatever country, can carry two world class players for every position as it’s totaly impractical, both in terms of cost & squad harmony.

Are you seriously suggesting, that both KDB & Merlin aren’t really all that, and, therefore, need to be shipped out in order to be replaced by a couple of better players (who also have to be attainable, don’t forget) asap?

Last edited:
No domestic team, in whatever country, can carry two world class players for every position as it’s totaly impractical, both in terms of cost & squad harmony.

Are you seriously suggesting, that both KDB & Merlin aren’t really all that, and, therefore, need to be shipped out in order to be replaced by a couple of better players (who also have to be attainable, don’t forget) asap?
Forgive me if I'm incorrect! but did Pep say when coming to City that he wanted 2 quality players 4 each position?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.