Barca away criteria

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluwes said:
Stroke the Goat said:
It's torture waiting to see if it drops below 9000!!! We've registered with Thomas Cook (4 of us) 3 all qualify for a ticket already as have 9500 plus but 1 has 8800!!! Squeaky bum time!!! Won't be booking with th again. You'd think they would be able to tell you if there's a chance you'll get one or not and give you a chance to book independently!!!!

We have had a confirmation email from TC and one of our group only has 8840, so they must know its going to come down below 9000

You've just given me hope!! When did you get your e-mail???

Stroke the Goat said:
bluwes said:
Stroke the Goat said:
It's torture waiting to see if it drops below 9000!!! We've registered with Thomas Cook (4 of us) 3 all qualify for a ticket already as have 9500 plus but 1 has 8800!!! Squeaky bum time!!! Won't be booking with th again. You'd think they would be able to tell you if there's a chance you'll get one or not and give you a chance to book independently!!!!

We have had a confirmation email from TC and one of our group only has 8840, so they must know its going to come down below 9000

You've just given me hope!! When did you get your e-mail???

But I swear you need to qualify in order to get the trip.

mcfc1894 said:
the goats backside said:
Cant find the times you can get the tickets, anyone know if its 9-5, in person, by phone and online

its really not difficult to find stuff like this out you know

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and-Travel/2014/January/Barcelona-v-City-ticket-information" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and- ... nformation</a>

Cheers, sometimes i have brain drain and can rely on my fellow members (-:

Stroke the Goat said:
robsta said:
bluwes said:

Hope it does now you have posted that otherwise there is going to be uproar on here.

You mention about them being able to tell you if there's a chance you'll get one but to be fair how are City or TC going to know exactly what the take up will be. TC warn people not to book together if you are on different points bands so it's your risk. We didn't risk it this time but as we both have tickets we have since booked trip only places with TC.

Thomas Cook apparently have an allocation of tickets. As the official travel partner this is expected and why they're able to charge more. My point is they must know how many planes they're taking and when they will be full. If they said for example we have 800 tickets and you're 1000 in terms of points status I'd have bought my ticket direct and made other arrangements but you get no information of updates from them. Just hope we don't get an email from them saying sorry lads sold out one didn't qualify.

I didn't think they had al allocation though. They say they allocate places in line with the City points criteria, which I believe they do as I have travelled with them before and I know we have debated it on here loads of times as to whether TC really do it fairly or not.

I spoke to them before any tickets were sold to ask if they thought they would end up selling trip only spaces on their planes. They said at that point that it was almost definite that they would. So I am sure they know they will end up bumping people out who don't qualify and they will try and fill their planes with people who have a match ticket but not via their advance booking system. And as said earlier they started selling trip only places on Thursday last week.

simon31goat said:
Loyalty points IMO should be awarded to the people that actually go,there should be a system in place where someone with say 10,000 points who doesn't want to go cant give it to his mate who has say 0 points.its very hard that alot will miss out on big games with 8 or 9 thousand points because there has become an obsession with people buying points and whoring there card here there and everywhere.i don't know and can't think of a solution to this but in this day and age something should be in place to prevent this.im sure city are aware of this but aren't botherd as long as people are buying tickets and filling the ground

I see nothing wrong with getting a ticket for a mate if you aren't going, either he sits there or you do, makes no difference. To me it's when tickets are whored out willy nilly to all and sundry that causes a problem. People come on here in the knowledge it's riddled with whores. So they beg for a ticket,usually with one post.you never see them again..... until the next big game. Who says they are not touts !!

shinpads said:
what time of day do you think they will announce further criteria, or will the put the sold out signs up today?

I'm going down in a minute to get a mates ticket because he can't get out of work, I'll ask if they think it'll go past today.

Lets end all this bickering and go back to the god old days when we queued for hours along the North Stand. Remember Wigan when there were hundreds in the queue ? they came round and handed out pieces of paper with handwritten numbers on it to show where you were in the line.

Ahhh the good old days, I can hear Gladys Knight now.

Blue Mist said:
Lets end all this bickering and go back to the god old days when we queued for hours along the North Stand. Remember Wigan when there were hundreds in the queue ? they came round and handed out pieces of paper with handwritten numbers on it to show where you were in the line.

Ahhh the good old days, I can hear Gladys Knight now.

Haha yes. Queuing for 16 hours for a play off final ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.