Barca away criteria

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by The Blue, 17 Jan 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris

You've just given me hope!! When did you get your e-mail???

2. Matt The Blue

Matt The Blue

But I swear you need to qualify in order to get the trip.

3. the goats backside

the goats backside

Cheers, sometimes i have brain drain and can rely on my fellow members (-:

4. robsta

robsta

I didn't think they had al allocation though. They say they allocate places in line with the City points criteria, which I believe they do as I have travelled with them before and I know we have debated it on here loads of times as to whether TC really do it fairly or not.

I spoke to them before any tickets were sold to ask if they thought they would end up selling trip only spaces on their planes. They said at that point that it was almost definite that they would. So I am sure they know they will end up bumping people out who don't qualify and they will try and fill their planes with people who have a match ticket but not via their advance booking system. And as said earlier they started selling trip only places on Thursday last week.

5. Bill

Bill

I see nothing wrong with getting a ticket for a mate if you aren't going, either he sits there or you do, makes no difference. To me it's when tickets are whored out willy nilly to all and sundry that causes a problem. People come on here in the knowledge it's riddled with whores. So they beg for a ticket,usually with one post.you never see them again..... until the next big game. Who says they are not touts !!

6. shinpads

shinpads

what time of day do you think they will announce further criteria, or will the put the sold out signs up today?

7. Bluebee2

Bluebee2

I'm going down in a minute to get a mates ticket because he can't get out of work, I'll ask if they think it'll go past today.

8. shinpads

shinpads

cheers that would be much appreciated

9. Blue Mist

Blue Mist

Lets end all this bickering and go back to the god old days when we queued for hours along the North Stand. Remember Wigan when there were hundreds in the queue ? they came round and handed out pieces of paper with handwritten numbers on it to show where you were in the line.

Ahhh the good old days, I can hear Gladys Knight now.

10. cheddar404

cheddar404

Haha yes. Queuing for 16 hours for a play off final ticket.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.