Barca away criteria

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by The Blue, 17 Jan 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. citizen

citizen

Surely a piss take haha

2. GXCity

GXCity

Hopefully, although I'm amazed we haven't had the "loyalty points are rubbish as I once went for a full season at Maine Road in 1983" thread yet

3. borninm14

borninm14

There will be a lot of tickets about if the first leg results in a hammering for either side as the not so loyal on both sides will be looking to offload.

Just a case of waiting and seeing .

4. GXCity

GXCity

Only if we hammer them. Even if we are 5 nil down everyone with flights, hotels and tickets will still be going to the away leg. You're right about their fans though if we go into the 2nd leg with an unassailable lead (if there is such a thing in the Camp Nou)

5. The Blue

The Blue

I've missed out - gutted!

Still looking forward to a couple of days in Barcelona though & I'm sure we'll get in a decent local bar to watch the game in.

6. Millwallawayveteran1988

Millwallawayveteran1988

Maybe if anyone does have a spare and tries to sell it on the ticket forum, at least sell it to someone with a decent number of posts on here.

Won't affect me as ain't going but worth a thought.

7. Nixon_The_Bike_Thief

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief

You'll pick one up for their end over there no problem, that was our intentions but I have been fortunate enough to get hold of 4 for our end. It could be argued that getting tickets out there is going to give you a considerably better view than I will have at a much lower cost.

8. The Blue

The Blue

Hopefully mate, i'll definitely go up to the ground and see if any touts are knocking about...fingers crossed.

9. Blumers Bloomers

Blumers Bloomers

Right so there are four of us going but only two with tickets - if I want to book flights with Thomas Cook does anyone know if they need proof of match ticket?

10. GXCity

GXCity

You normally have to give them your supporter number and they get your ticket through the club. Once ticket confirmation has been received they take payment for the trip. Not sure if you can sort your ticket out yourself and book through them.

Try Sport Options

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.