Barca away criteria

Status
Not open for further replies.
[bigimg][/bigimg]
dancity19 said:
Matt The Blue said:
pottsy said:
Have a mate who is on the thomas cook trip. There is a meeting tomorrow monday 10th to see if people on that trip can get a ticket ??? He is only on 5000 points.

At moment trip is travel only.

Sounds like many tickets put aside for corporates

I rung up yesterday and Thomas Cook Sport have their own allocation.

I'm on 7000 and got an e-mail from Thomas Cook today saying I hadn't got tickets. Not sure they do have their own allocation.

Same, they were determining whether applications were successful this morning.

goaters shinpad said:
squirtyflower said:
M18SK13 said:
I've just received an e-mail from Viagogo confirming that the tickets have been dispatched, only ordered them earlier this afternoon, so it looks like UK address is OK.

Made me realise that my ticket from City hasn't come yet, ordered it on Friday. Any one else not got their's from last week? Not worried..........Yet.
I ordered two on Tuesday and one on Wednesday and they arrived at the weekend
Then ordered two on Thursday, one on Saturday and one on Monday, not seen hide nor hare of those four yet

I bought a ticket on Viagogo (Spain) last week and have heard nowt yet, just wondering if many others are still waiting and for how long? Am thinking it may depend on the seller getting their act together and getting the ticket to the courier, but have never purchased from these robbing bastards before so I really don't know.

Same here.... It's down to the Seller not yet suppyling Viagogo with the ticket(s). Money has been taken, so as long as they arrive in the next 4 weeks, I wouldn't worry (too much!) .... You can look at your account, and if they show in Purchases/Pending Shipment, then you should be fine....

simon1967 said:
goaters shinpad said:
squirtyflower said:
I ordered two on Tuesday and one on Wednesday and they arrived at the weekend
Then ordered two on Thursday, one on Saturday and one on Monday, not seen hide nor hare of those four yet

I bought a ticket on Viagogo (Spain) last week and have heard nowt yet, just wondering if many others are still waiting and for how long? Am thinking it may depend on the seller getting their act together and getting the ticket to the courier, but have never purchased from these robbing bastards before so I really don't know.

Same here.... It's down to the Seller not yet suppyling Viagogo with the ticket(s). Money has been taken, so as long as they arrive in the next 4 weeks, I wouldn't worry (too much!) .... You can look at your account, and if they show in Purchases/Pending Shipment, then you should be fine....

Viagogo say that they are not the seller of the tickets in the T's and C's. Mine were delivered the next day (10am), so they must have been from Viagogo's own allocation, there is no way they were from a private seller. Not sure how you can tell if they are Viagogo's or a private sellers tickets though or how long Viagogo give them to send the tickets in.

M18SK13 said:
simon1967 said:
goaters shinpad said:

Viagogo say that they are not the seller of the tickets in the T's and C's. Mine were delivered the next day (10am), so they must have been from Viagogo's own allocation, there is no way they were from a private seller. Not sure how you can tell if they are Viagogo's or a private sellers tickets though or how long Viagogo give them to send the tickets in.

Where are you sitting?

Matt The Blue said:
M18SK13 said:
simon1967 said:

Where are you sitting?

General seating, block 544

goaters shinpad said:
Matt The Blue said:
M18SK13 said:

Where are you sitting?

General seating, block 544

Is that near us City fans or in the home section

M24 Citizen said:
CheethamHillBlue said:
M24 Citizen said:
I really do hope that if any non-city fans have tickets purchased through friends/family or through other means that they're not entitled to in our section that they give them up to proper city fans. This game could prove to be one of the most important in our recent history and is a massive milestone which represents just how far we have come. Denying proper city fans a chance to be there is horribly selfish.

Is it horribly selfish of the ones with 8500 points to want to go to Barca but not go to Moscow or Plzen?
(For those that didn't, obviously)

No because they're actually City fans. It's bloody expensive all these away trips so there's nothing wrong with picking and choosing especially with a family that wants holidays too.

If you mean fans that got tickets off mates etc. and if it's selfish of them denying someone with higher points then you couldn't say for sure because what if they went to a lot more games at Maine Road before the points system?

So they're not selfish then. Cheers for clearing that up.

citytill1die84 said:
My mates got 10,000 points and his application has failed because he booked with his mate who had 8600 he's gutted.

That is ridiculous he should take it up with them and then the club if that fails

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.