Barca away criteria

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Blue

The Club has received an allocation of 4,600 tickets priced as follows:

Adults: £77

Wheelchair users: £97

Please note: concession prices are not available for this game, and only Disabled supporters who require a wheelchair will receive a free assistant.

Tickets will be available online at <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/tickets" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.mcfc.co.uk/tickets</a>, by telephone on 0161 444 1894 (option 1, option 1, option 2)* and to personal callers at the Ticket Office above the City Store at the Etihad Stadium for supporters that meet the following criteria:

2013/14 Platinum/Gold Seasoncard holders on the UEFA Competition Cup Scheme with 12,000 or more loyalty points – Monday 27th January at 9am
2013/14 Platinum/Gold Seasoncard holders on the UEFA Competition Cup Scheme with 11,000 or more loyalty points – Tuesday 28th January at 9am
2013/14 Platinum/Gold Seasoncard holders on the UEFA Competition Cup Scheme with 10,500 or more loyalty points – Wednesday 29th January at 9am
2013/14 Platinum/Gold Seasoncard holders on the UEFA Competition Cup Scheme with 10,000 or more loyalty points – Thursday 30th January at 9am
2013/14 Platinum/Gold Seasoncard holders on the UEFA Competition Cup Scheme with 9,500 or more loyalty points – Friday 31st January at 9am
2013/14 Platinum/Gold Seasoncard holders on the UEFA Competition Cup Scheme with 9,250 or more loyalty points – Saturday 1st February at 9am
2013/14 Platinum/Gold Seasoncard holders on the UEFA Competition Cup Scheme with 9,000 or more loyalty points – Monday 3rd February at 9am
*Tickets purchased over the telephone will be subject to a £2.50 booking fee per ticket.

Should any tickets remain; further selling criteria will be announced on the website.

Hoping 3 of us squeeze in with 7500 points and on the cup scheme. Think the club expect this to sell out fairly quickly with how they've done the criteria and days allocation.

As much as I've waited for these kind of games, it's simply just becoming unaffordable now.

Yes it's Barcelona in the last 16 of the biggest club competition in the world. But I refuse to pay almost £100 for a football ticket.

baddddad said:
£20 extra for wheelchair users??

you stay classy Barca!
Includes a helper so effectively it's £97 for 2 tickets.

9000 points seems a high number for the last day when there's 4600 tickets. Looks like I'm going to be disappointed with my 7500.

Sales criteria is stupid.
On some of the days only going down by 250 points.
A lot of people will not be valid to purchase until the next phase.

I have 8330 points have booked on the tommy cook trip, just a waiting game to see if they will let me go. To be fair Thomas cook take no money for the trip untill you are allocated a ticket and if you dont get one they just cancel the booking.

Not quite sure how many people are on the points they are needing for this first allocation, but I hope to god I get one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.