Barca away criteria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Mist said:
My apologies. I posted earlier that the site had been updated today but the City site had always posted Mondays 9,000points criteria. Me being a thick twunt hadn't seen it. So hopefully there is an announcement on Monday about the next lot of points/tickets

I'd ring up mate as it's happened before where the club haven't updated the website with the next lot of criteria after closing hours of the final day.

With this one being a big one, I suspect it will be posted but one phone call may solve you a bit of bother. Might get one extra day but with one block left, they could go by PM tomorrow. Three blocks were left online on Thursday as that's when I got mine.

Online allocations and window allocations are separate. So if it becomes unavailable online, get on the blower to the ticket office immediately as they may have a small stack in there.

Bluebee2 said:
kippaxkid said:
cleavers said:
No idea how old you are but my lad is 24 later this year, and he has nearly 9000 points, why ? He's done the games that's why, if you want the "kids" to have the points then make sure they get to the games.

He's done Friday night home and away games, while still at school, late Sunday cup games in Newcastle, midweek night games home and away, and we live 170 miles away from every home game, and 300 from Newcastle for instance. He's also done a number of european away games that didn't sell out. You earn the right by attending the games.

We're both going to be in Barcelona, and we may both just miss out on a ticket points wise as we are both just shy of 9000 points, but I'm sure we will still be in the Nou Camp somewhere watching the game, and if we don't get in the City section we'll get no points for our efforts.

exactly my point cleavers your son as accumaleted loads of points at such a young age , why should he miss out and the point system say hes not as loyal as someone double his age .
Theres no easy way round it , maybe the cup scheme is a good idea but again it dosnt always work.

I know teenagers with over 10,000 points , both my lads have well over 8,000 but they don't go to as many always because of their own football commitments, it's life. There is nothing wrong with the points system.

Exactly, I'm 14 and have just over 10,000. I don't see any problem with the current system.

MCFCHOWELL said:
Bluebee2 said:
kippaxkid said:
exactly my point cleavers your son as accumaleted loads of points at such a young age , why should he miss out and the point system say hes not as loyal as someone double his age .
Theres no easy way round it , maybe the cup scheme is a good idea but again it dosnt always work.

I know teenagers with over 10,000 points , both my lads have well over 8,000 but they don't go to as many always because of their own football commitments, it's life. There is nothing wrong with the points system.

Exactly, I'm 14 and have just over 10,000. I don't see any problem with the current system.

You're correct, there is no problem with the current system.

How do people catch up? Go to the games

Even this season (best football in my 44 yr lifetime) many games have made open sale.

Certainly, Moscow, Bayern, Newcastle x 2, Sunderland, Fulham, Villa, West Brom, West Ham x 2, Southampton, Leicester and currently Norwich all made open sale.

So let's not have this same nonsense every time a big game comes round that people don't have a chance to get points and catch up, there are loads of opportunities, you just need to go to the games not just the glamour ties.

Tonster said:
MCFCHOWELL said:
Bluebee2 said:

Even this season (best football in my 44 yr lifetime) many games have made open sale.

Certainly, Moscow, Bayern, Newcastle x 2, Sunderland, Fulham, Villa, West Brom, West Ham x 2, Southampton, Leicester and currently Norwich all made open sale.

So let's not have this same nonsense every time a big game comes round that people don't have a chance to get points and catch up, there are loads of opportunities, you just need to go to the games not just the glamour ties.
Did Villa go to open sale that doe's surprise me it was packed.

Agree that loyalty points is fairest way to decide who gets tickets . But should you have to pay extra to go platinum to double points ? Why should you have to join cup scheme to get extra points ? Should be one point for each game and that's it . Those who go to most matches still get first chance for finals and glamour ties like this one .

i kne albert davy said:
Tonster said:
MCFCHOWELL said:

Did Villa go to open sale that doe's surprise me it was packed.
Villa did, and you can also add Cardiff, Swansea and Tottenham to the list, plus all the games in the COC, CL and FA cup at home that weren't sell outs to SC holders

City & Blue Brazil said:
Agree that loyalty points is fairest way to decide who gets tickets . But should you have to pay extra to go platinum to double points ? Why should you have to join cup scheme to get extra points ? Should be one point for each game and that's it . Those who go to most matches still get first chance for finals and glamour ties like this one .
I doesn't really matter if you call it one point or ten to honest its just numbers at the moment the gold season ticket is basically a reduced price ticket that you do get as many points for, and of course if you sign up for the cup schemes you get extra points its a way of getting people in the ground, the financial fair play crap has lead to us the fans being stung i'm afraid although the quality of the team now was always going to cost us the fans.

MCFCHOWELL said:
Bluebee2 said:
kippaxkid said:

Whilst a very decent amount I do not want to sound critical but it has not really costs you a lot of money. Many a fan were going to games well before you were on the scene and points were thought of, however mortgages and rent have l limited there game's

yeah....it should be points for every pound you've spent on City since 1894

I'd have quite a few more points than 8000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.