Barca away criteria

Status
Not open for further replies.
MCFCHOWELL said:
Bluebee2 said:
kippaxkid said:
exactly my point cleavers your son as accumaleted loads of points at such a young age , why should he miss out and the point system say hes not as loyal as someone double his age .
Theres no easy way round it , maybe the cup scheme is a good idea but again it dosnt always work.

I know teenagers with over 10,000 points , both my lads have well over 8,000 but they don't go to as many always because of their own football commitments, it's life. There is nothing wrong with the points system.

Exactly, I'm 14 and have just over 10,000. I don't see any problem with the current system.

you must have a great paper round<br /><br />-- Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:01 pm --<br /><br />
squirtyflower said:
mancityvstoke said:
yeah....it should be points for every pound you've spent on City since 1894

I'd have quite a few more points than 8000
would that include beer points?

i'd never have to queue again

beer points? erm...yeah ok

mancitymick said:
squirtyflower said:
mancityvstoke said:

You have never been in the queue
hahaha
the sound of someone kissing goodbye to their cup final ticket

mancitymick said:
MCFCHOWELL said:
Bluebee2 said:
I know teenagers with over 10,000 points , both my lads have well over 8,000 but they don't go to as many always because of their own football commitments, it's life. There is nothing wrong with the points system.

Exactly, I'm 14 and have just over 10,000. I don't see any problem with the current system.

Whilst a very decent amount I do not want to sound critical but it has not really costs you a lot of money. Many a fan were going to games well before you were on the scene and points were thought of, however mortgages and rent have l limited there game's
I agree in someways, but to be honest a lot of my points were earned around 2006-07 and 07-08 as I went to a load of games with my dad. In fact if anything I haven't been to as many in the past 3 years due to my own football commitments.

But you're right in saying that its easy to "buy" the points though. I would say its been easy to get from the 8k to the 10k mark, because of Platinum.<br /><br />-- Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:49 pm --<br /><br />
mancityvstoke said:
MCFCHOWELL said:
Bluebee2 said:

you must have a great paper round

-- Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:01 pm --

squirtyflower said:
mancityvstoke said:

beer points? erm...yeah ok
I'm very fortunate in many ways :)

Can any1 with a ticket please let me know if the ticket itself is made of card or a thin paper please!!!!!

It's torture waiting to see if it drops below 9000!!! We've registered with Thomas Cook (4 of us) 3 all qualify for a ticket already as have 9500 plus but 1 has 8800!!! Squeaky bum time!!! Won't be booking with th again. You'd think they would be able to tell you if there's a chance you'll get one or not and give you a chance to book independently!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.