Barca away criteria

Status
Not open for further replies.
bigf42 said:
On 9020, got one this morning (phew....). Web site was really slow at 9:01

Crazy this, I'm stuck online isn't working for me and about 300 hundred in the phone. I cannot believe City have released cup final tickets the same morning as last published sales for Barcelona. Thick

Web site very slow. Was told on Saturday at 4.30pm that there was about 1/3 of the allocation remaining. No idea how accurate the lady at the ticket office was though.

squirtyflower said:
Website is fucking mental as City, in their infinite wisdom starting selling Cup Final tickets from 9000 points and above today - morons

In fairness they have to start selling the cup final tickets at some point and they have had to estimate how quickly each would sell out. If they waited another week to start the cup final sales then people would be moaning about that.

At least the website has got a queuing system and isn't just crashing like Seetickets have been known to for gigs.

robsta said:
squirtyflower said:
Website is fucking mental as City, in their infinite wisdom starting selling Cup Final tickets from 9000 points and above today - morons

In fairness they have to start selling the cup final tickets at some point and they have had to estimate how quickly each would sell out. If they waited another week to start the cup final sales then people would be moaning about that.

At least the website has got a queuing system and isn't just crashing like Seetickets have been known to for gigs.
I agree, but they should have started selling them at about 11000 points this morning dropping by 1000 each day
Starting at 9000 means there's a fair few in the queue this morning

squirtyflower said:
robsta said:
squirtyflower said:

I agree, but they should have started selling them at about 11000 points this morning dropping by 1000 each day

I agree with that. And I can't find anyway of specifying what category I want. Just keeps offering me Cat 1 at £100 a pop.

squirtyflower said:
robsta said:
squirtyflower said:

Chelsea FA cup tickets went on general sale this morning at 9am as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.