Barca away criteria

Status
Not open for further replies.
robsta said:
squirtyflower said:
robsta said:
In fairness they have to start selling the cup final tickets at some point and they have had to estimate how quickly each would sell out. If they waited another week to start the cup final sales then people would be moaning about that.

At least the website has got a queuing system and isn't just crashing like Seetickets have been known to for gigs.
I agree, but they should have started selling them at about 11000 points this morning dropping by 1000 each day
Starting at 9000 means there's a fair few in the queue this morning

I agree with that. And I can't find anyway of specifying what category I want. Just keeps offering me Cat 1 at £100 a pop.
Same here, I've had four goes at it now and keep getting block 123 at £100

squirtyflower said:
robsta said:
squirtyflower said:
I agree, but they should have started selling them at about 11000 points this morning dropping by 1000 each day
Starting at 9000 means there's a fair few in the queue this morning

I agree with that. And I can't find anyway of specifying what category I want. Just keeps offering me Cat 1 at £100 a pop.
Same here, I've had four goes at it now and keep getting block 123 at £100

Just managed to get back in and it now lets me choose the block and cat number as well. I'd started to give up on the net as it was hanging for ages and have phoned as well. But No. 142 in the queue on the phone. But net looks more promising now.

shinpads said:
Bluebee2 said:
shinpads said:
what time of day do you think they will announce further criteria, or will the put the sold out signs up today?

I'm going down in a minute to get a mates ticket because he can't get out of work, I'll ask if they think it'll go past today.
cheers that would be much appreciated

I did ask but the girl just smiled and said she didn't know. There were around thirty in queue this morning at 9am with a fair few getting Chelsea cup ticket's.

Bluebee2 said:
shinpads said:
Bluebee2 said:
I'm going down in a minute to get a mates ticket because he can't get out of work, I'll ask if they think it'll go past today.
cheers that would be much appreciated

I did ask but the girl just smiled and said she didn't know. There were around thirty in queue this morning at 9am with a fair few getting Chelsea cup ticket's.
thanks for asking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.