Barca away criteria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the allocation is 4000ish, I thought the rule in Champs League is 10% of capacity for away fans, i.e 8000 tickets? Or is to the appreciation of host team?

bluefoever said:
Why the allocation is 4000ish, I thought the rule in Champs League is 10% of capacity for away fans, i.e 8000 tickets? Or is to the appreciation of host team?
5% is the rule.

bluesmith said:
bluefoever said:
5% is the rule.

hope we only gave them 5%

Matt The Blue said:
Looking for two tickets to Barca away. Me and my dad are both season ticket holders on the CL scheme. We just missed out. If anyone has any info or has any spares could please PM me. Thanks :)

Good luck pal but I reckon you would be best trying Viagogo or touts when you get there. Highly unlikely you will get spares on here. And no disrespect but there are established users on here who are also looking so they will probably get first dibs on any going.

Hope you have a good trip regardless of whether you get a ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.