Barca vs Arsenal

Mantel said:
bluefandk said:
Messi is the best footballer I have ever seen play the game.
I want to see him live, just once. So I can tell my kid that I have seen that guy kicking a ball and was breathing the same air.

Close to four right now.

I've said this before - I have seen him live @ Camp Nou and I just know that it will be something I'll be able to tell people in years to come y'know. Him and Ibrahimovic, for Swedish reasons. :) Never seen them play together though, gotta get my arse down there again.

Robbie has a similar technique but just doesnt have the desire. Obviously he isnt in that class but he could be in the bracket below if he could be arsed.

He is up there on his own.

Then under him come your Shreks and Trannies.

This is why I want champions League. So I can see people like him in action live.

Can only dream of him playing for us though. Next best thing is playing against him.

I just hope he doesn't get injured by the hatchet job the rags will inevitably try on him yet again. It would be a travesty if he was to miss the world cup because of that bunch of cloggers.

quiet_riot said:
This thread has suddenly become full of commentator/pundit cliches.
Chris-Kamara-150.jpg

"Unbelievable Jeff!"

Can we offer the full Emirate of Dubai to sign Messi? Maybe throw in half of Abu Dhabi too.

Just think, Robinho could be within touching distance of this man if he played to his full potential. Never as good but possibly only one or two rungs below him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.