Barcelona 2nd Leg

Re: Barca Away

Shaelumstash said:
Just read that Pique is injured and probably out of the return leg. I think Puyol has had bad injuries all season. That could leave them with no fit centre halves for the return leg. Maybe someone who watches them regularly could shed light on who might play centre half if those two are out? I'm guessing Mascerano and Song?

After they got beat 3-1 at the weekend and us having Kun and Nasri back, I genuinely fancy us. I know it's a long shot, but Aguero's pace and movement against a team playing high up the pitch with no recognised centre halves, I think we've got a great chance of scoring 3.

Most probably Mascherano and Bartra,but if Puyol is fit and if Pique doesn't make it even though I think he might because they said he will be out for 2 weeks,it could be Puyol over Bartra because of his experience. I doubt Song will play seeing as they have a recognised center-back in Bartra,plus Song played terribly on Saturday when they lost 3-1..if he plays,I genuinely think Serge can bag a hat-trick!

Dubai Blue said:
Dizzie said:
Garcia and Fern in Mid with Yaya, Silva, Nasri and Aguero up top,

I'd also still play MDM or Nastastic. Hmm maybe lescott with Garcia playing CDM though
I guarantee MDM won't be playing.

you got insider information on this? you seem very certain lol

johnbmcr said:
Dubai Blue said:
Dizzie said:

I'd also still play MDM or Nastastic. Hmm maybe lescott with Garcia playing CDM though

I do but it's actually with UEFA, not the club. Can confirm 100% he won't be playing.

Re: Barca Away

Only fair they have a key player missing next leg since we had our best goalscorer out for the first

johnbmcr said:
Dubai Blue said:
Dizzie said:

I really, really hope this is sarcastic!

johnbmcr said:
Dubai Blue said:
Dizzie said:

Absolutely.... Red card and all that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.