Barcelona 2nd Leg

Has anyone bought a ticket on the tinterweb yet that they can recommend. Barca end is fine, or can anyone recommend a good site that wont have me over. Cheers

ayrshire_blue said:
ianw16 said:
EDS in the 2nd leg. We move on, and we learn. PL is far more important. Bayern slaughtered them, home and away. We are not at that level yet. Did us best, wasn't good enough. End of story.

Bollocks. How are we supposed to get to that level by playing the EDS every time we lose 2-0? It's bloody difficult, infact very unlikely, but we're not COMPLETELY out of the tie just yet. An early City goal in the Nou Camp is just as unlikely but it would change the whole scenario.

Time to show them what we're made of, and give it a right good go. If we're gonna go out then let's go out fighting!!!

I said only last week that our current squad is not up to CL elite levels. Admittedly we have a good half dozen, but the remainder, whilst being good players are not at that level. Domestically is where we should focus this year and we will have some real successes.

I'm afraid we need heavy investment and another years experience before we can eat at the top tble in Europe

fablue said:
Can we win in Barcelona?
Yes we can

Will we win?
No, not a chance.

We are not just slow.
Unfortunately we are still very easy to disorganize as a team.

We lack a creative attacking midfield. Our strikers usually receive passes that are so inaccurate that it is impossible for them to control the ball (assuming they can get near it's way at all). And we cannot rely on Aguero making solo goals. He can make one or at most two in a game, but that’s not enough .

Our attacking midfielders.

We have at least 2 excellent players there, but they usually leave their role to do something else.
For example: Silva (my favorite player). The guy is lethal as an AM. But he tends to drop deep most of the times to help the defence and leaves the striker (if we have one) on his own.
Now. If our defence is shit, you should change it all. Don’t use your best AM to try to fix their incompetence and make him drop deep to recover balls that other players should. We need David up there, close to the strikers if we want to score.
Yaya (was my favorite player) Yaya is a very, very skilled player but you can never tell what position he is playing in. We know he is not very good at defending. So we assume that he is one of our most important AM (beacause he is one of our most skilled players). The guy makes some goals,. Good free kicks too.
But he is far from creating chances or assisting the strikers. Look at these stats from PL games:

assists.jpg

FFS! He has less assists than Milner that doesn’t play a great deal of games!
So, if he can't assist and just likes to make goals, OK, problem solved, put him a a striker. But do not count him as one of our main AM, a role that he is not fulfilling at all at the moment..

Whenever we play against a good team, they quickly and easily disorganize us and we end playing: 9 – no one- 1.
Our attacks yesterday were mostly long balls (most of them inaccurate) plus Negredo against 3 or 4 defenders, and later Dzeko against 3 or 4.
We can’t score much that way, can we?

P.S. Anybody has the gif of Mascherano holding Negredo's arm in the box so that he couldn't score? Didn't the referee see that? No news in the media about that foul.

Mate, I don't wanna come across all know it all and disrespectful, but I was gonna highlight a few things that I don't agree with here, but after reading on, I thought, fook that, I might as well highlight the whole fookin' post. I can honestly say mate, I've never read such utter dog shite in my time on Blue Moon. You've posted some lovely pics and you're probabley a lovely lad......and I do agree with your P.S. Sorry if I've offended you. All the Best

I don't think we need to buy anyone else to win the champions league, just play with 3 at the back with Lescott as the only Centre back, Kompany in Centre Mid. That's what Pellegrini has been missing!! Lescott was INCREDIBLE when he came on last night, the passing, the vision the movement!!! NOT

Not sure if it's already been commented on...

...last night when Dzeko went through they had to go with him, but when the ball was played up to him outside the area I noticed they backed right off him and gave him space to take it down and lay it off.

It created the platform for some of our near chances, and while I'm no advocate of route one, if we increase the chances of an accurate pass by making them from midfield and not just defence, it could be a possible tactic in the bag for 2nd leg.

Seemed as though Mascherano didn't want to engage him for fear of being outmuscled unless he absolutely had to.

Because we have done more than average big scorelines this season, I put that as indication that we can put a showing in the 2nd leg.

I hope the players look at themselves in that rather than waiting for the next CL season to start a new attack on the CL trophy, its better to put everything into the 90 minute second leg.

It is a big ask, but we hardly win it the easy way anyway.

shaiomarali said:
Because we have done more than average big scorelines this season, I put that as indication that we can put a showing in the 2nd leg.

I hope the players look at themselves in that rather than waiting for the next CL season to start a new attack on the CL trophy, its better to put everything into the 90 minute second leg.

It is a big ask, but we hardly win it the easy way anyway.

voice of reason

One things for certain. They won't think it's over and neither should we. I can't wait for this game to come around. Kun back and MDM missing.what a chance we now have.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.