Barcelona 2nd Leg

Robbie Savage said he would quit if we beat them at their place. All the motivation we need.

I think we can do it in the second leg. We were singing the song tonight, we're Man City we fight to the end and the lads did and will do so again at the Nou Camp. And we, as fans, will do the same I know, we will fight (sing) to the end & we won't give in.

————————Hart—————————

——Zab——VK——Lescott——Clichy——

——————Fern————Yaya—————

—Nasri—————————————Silva—

———Aguero——Negredo/Jovetic———

3-1 I'll be more than happy

I don't think we can get the necessary result at Barca so we will now be able to focus on the League which may give us a slight advantage over Chelsea if they go through to the next round.

In saying that I don't think the gap between us and Barca is that big and hopefully we will continue to reduce that gap by bringing in some more quality signings over the summer.

I am far from optimistic regarding the 2nd leg, sitting deep waiting for counters will make Barca happy as they 2-0 up, they will pass it to death if we dont press them for the ball.

If we play more similar than in PL attack a lot, play with two strikers, even one of the CM joins the attacks we will be punised very big time for leaving big spaces for Barca players.

It become extremely hard when we conceded the second goal, its nearly impossible to turn it around, mybe only if we score an early surprise goal which will be very hard given how scared we were in the first 15 minutes of the gam vs them at home.

Going to the Nou Camp needing a three goal lead to win isnt something many come out of...

If anyone can do this its us. Yes the ref was a cheat but when they saw the team sheet with MD on it they will have been buzzing. Kun back and lescott in along with nasri and we'll get very close indeed.

as long as someone explains to the manager players and staff exactly what score or scores would take us through. that cock up in munich has bitten us on the arse bigtime.

de niro said:
If anyone can do this its us. Yes the ref was a cheat but when they saw the team sheet with MD on it they will have been buzzing. Kun back and lescott in along with nasri and we'll get very close indeed.

Lescott would be better served as a water boy for this match.

If they decide its not your time that's that.

We've been shafted most seasons in Europe Ajax at home for one last season.

Its not just us I'm no lover of Chelsea but they were also turned over by a referee a couple of years ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.