Barcelona emergency signing

Surely Leganes can make an emergency signing to replace him if Barcelona are able to do it.
But then the team they buy from will want an emergency signing and the team after them and after them. It would never end. The entire rule is ridiculous. There’s a reason nobody else does it!

Upset at the rules but blaming the club, sounds well reasoned

The point that people are making is that the rules are bent or made for the big cartel clubs to take advantage of the non cartel clubs, so the mancbaggie is right to air his grievance bud and it well reasoned.

European football is the most rotten sport in the world, in terms of bias and corruption.

Ive got a feeling Pep’s book, once he’s packed in, might reveal an awful lot. The way he told Barca’s President he should be quiet today, the hints of favouritism he’s given.

I get the feeling the lid will come off eventually and there will be a lot of slime.

I think Guardiola got a shock when he came to City. I think he was insulated from it all at Barca and Bayern - it’s a different ball game outside the chosen few

The point that people are making is that the rules are bent or made for the big cartel clubs to take advantage of the non cartel clubs, so the mancbaggie is right to air his grievance bud and it well reasoned.

Rules have been in place for some time and an option for all clubs in the Primera, your cartel agenda is misplaced here

Nothing reasoned in the rant when Leganes themselves are not angry with Barça but the rules - the poor logic used by some of you makes me wonder how you work out other things in life

Rules have been in place for some time and an option for all clubs in the Primera, your cartel agenda is misplaced here

Nothing reasoned in the rant when Leganes themselves are not angry with Barça but the rules - the poor logic used by some of you makes me wonder how you work out other things in life

Indeed because a relegation threatened Leganes could of course always buy Messi from you if they are short of a player..........

Its a completely immoral rule that literally one or two clubs can only ever benefit from but La Liga knew that when they brought it in.

IMO he has a point, the rules benefit Barca and they gain directly from it bud.

The thing is, the selling club don't have to sell. They may be left with an unhappy player on their books if they don't but that's their choice to make.
But if the player has a release clause they actually do have to sell as Is the case here

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.