Barcelona emergency signing

But if the player has a release clause they actually do have to sell as Is the case here

All Spanish clubs have to have a release clause so basically its just an extra safety net to ensure the top clubs in la liga qualify for Europe in their respective positions.

Its a disgraceful rule it is that simple.

What the fuck do leganes do now?
Yeah. I don't blame Barça in this story, just the rules.

Leganes is fucked but buying Braithwaite at that price is not exactly a great operation for the catalan club either. The player is the big winner here.

IMO he has a point, the rules benefit Barca and they gain directly from it bud.

Today perhaps it ‘benefits’ Barca but the rule wasn’t instituted yesterday or with Barca in mind so no there is no point with respect to how Barca handled themselves In signing Braithwaite

With respect to failing to plan intelligently in terms of the squad & sporting direction, this has long been the case and I have not contested that point

Leganes have been relegated on the last day of the season, by a point. I imagine they're pretty angry about this now...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.