Barcelona H CL Pre match thread {merged}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Hart's Dandruff

Kicked out of Isco's Disco for slapping his Da
Who would you start with after that exceptional performance? I would change Pants for Hart obviously. I would leave the rest as it is, apart from changing Negredo for Dzeko. Was really impressed with Jovetic's link up play and work rate tonight. Brilliant tactic to have Nasri to come on against tired legs. Milner also offered some much needed steel to the midfield. What a performance, hope we don't change to much for the Barca game.

Edit: also special mention for Garcia, who looks a lot more at home when he has more support in the middle. He shouldn't be asked to fill the Ferna role as he is not that style of player.

Re: Team for Barca after tonight?

Joe Hart's Dandruff said:
NQCitizen said:
Hart
Zabaleta Kompany Lescott Clichy
Toure Garcia
Milner Jovetic Silva
Negredo

Nasri, Aguero, Navas on. Some impact!

My thoughts exactly!

No way. Nasri must start this game.

Strongest we've got. If we're going to do this the goals got to come on home soil.

They've got everyone available to them and just watching on Sky, it's evident they're giving players run outs in prep for Tuesday.

Valdes, Puyol, Pique, Fabregas, Pedro, Iniesta, Sanchez, Neymar, Messi, Busquets, Xavi are all available to them.

Therefore, I would go with:

Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany, Lescott, Clichy, Garcia, Toure, Nasri, Silva, Jovetic, Negredo.

Dzeko is going to start, regardless. And I would like to go with Kolarov over Clichy, but I think Kolarov and Lescott defensively against Messi and Neymar is suicidal.

Hart

Clichy
Lescott
Kompany
Zabaleta

Garcia
Yaya
Silva
Navas
Nasri

Negredo

Hart
Zabaleta, Kompany, Demichelis, Clichy
Yaya, Garcia
Nasri, Jovetic, Silva
Negredo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.