Barcelona H CL Pre match thread {merged}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to this in a big way! i reckon even the colin bell might chirp up a bit for this one.

This is it. If we win this then all the top clubs in Europe will be forced to sit up and take notice, especially after our last couple of ventures into the CL. They acknowledge how strong we are as a team, but we haven't really clicked in Europe, i really can't wait.

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Why are people saying we need 4 5 1. Valencia were all over Barcelona like a rash when they beat them with 2 up.

Also meant to add. Will all blues lucky enough to be there, please give that twat Alves plenty 'o' shite.
Barcelona will up their game against us

blue-squarepants said:
we had best defence in prem with ZAB -LESCOTT-VINNY-KOLOROV
and we going to need them to start tomoz

After their performance against Chelsea I'd go with that back four, maybe start Javi and bring Freddie on as a second half sub. And just to put the fear of god into Barca's defence put Kun on the bench. (Back to my fantasy football methinks)

we will need 5 in midfield against barcelona , we mad the mistake of playing 4-4-2 against hollywood fc and lost 1-3 , if puyol plays i would have jovetic as striker , because he likes a physical battle and dzeko and negredo would be his ideal opponent , where as jovetic is far more mobile . I would start with HART - ZABS , KOMPS , LESCOTT , CLICHY - NAVAS , NASRI , YAYA , DINHO , SILVA - JOVETIC , (but i think MP will play demichelis instead of lescott) cant wait for this one , an inrtriuging game , If we come away still in the tie , a one goal lead or even a draw , we are one of only a couple of teams in the world who have the ability to beat the mighty and arrogant Barca on their own patch , we proved that when we stuffed the current euro champs with our 2nd team. COME ON YOU BLUES

Unsurprisingly, Maureen sticks his nose into this match

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2561560/Lionel-Messi-Neymar-Cesc-Fabregas-Man-City-face-worst-Barcelona-team-years-says-Jose-Mourinho.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... rinho.html</a>

Re: Barcelona H C Pre match thread {merged}

I imagine we will play Jovetic and Negredo upfront, Dzeko almost played the full 90 against Chelsea. It would be very encouraging if Dinho is fit to start!!! Come on City!!! I reckon it will be an awesome game!!

Absolutely buzzing for this...

Think MP will go Hart; Zab, Vinny, MD, Clichy; Silva, Yaya, Garcia, Navas ; Dzeko, Negredo, possibly with Jovetic in for Dzeko or Negredo.

Just want to see the boys leave everything on the pitch and do us proud. CMON CITY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.