Not open for further replies.
This is the team I would play:

---------------Hart
Zaba Kompany Lescott Cliche/Kolarov
---------- Garcia Fern
----Silva -------------- Nasri
--------------Toure
------------- Negredo

A fluid 4-4-2 matching them up in 4-3-3 on occasion or even going 4-2-3-1or 4-1-3-2 to mix things up.
Toure as everything from a third DM through CAM to In-The-Hole striker and Negredo as the up front striker.
Bring on Navas & Jovetic as Barca tire.

We've played a lot of big games, but I hope the boys don't freeze and that we give a good account of ourselves.

We've improved a lot in Europe this season, but the Bayern home game was a disappointment.

I think you'll all be in your seats well before the game but there's a 360 fanpic 5 mins before KO similar to Wembley FA Cup Final. make sure you're singing for that and got your scarf and colours

Sleep well blues. Happy days

Funmy how one game can change an entire community lol. Before saturday we all didn't want Garcia apart of this but he played great against Chelski and now most are wanting him starting against Barca! I would probably agree because i want to see a five man mid tomorrow.

Everyone should watch this at some stage before the match tomorrow...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8e4DC2VZYg[/youtube]

I genuinely just shed a tear watching this.

Re: can, t wait

And the best thing every game matters now. All big big games

Re: Gerardo Martino on City Ahead of the Big Game

To be fair most mast managers wont disrespect other teams. Apart from that dick we all know and hate

mscenterh750 said:
bladdered said:
Seems like yesterday
10-08-2003. City of Manchester. Inauguration of the Manchester City FC stadium.
MANCHESTER CITY-BARCELONA 2-1
Manchester City: Seaman, Sun Jihai, Sommeil (Dunne, 74), Distin, Tiatto, Wright-Phillips, Bosvelt (Barton, 74),Sinclair (Sibierski, 74), Ali Benarbia (Berkovic, 30), Anelka (Wanchope, 63), Fowler (Macken, 63).
FC Barcelona: Rustu, Puyol, Andersson (Gerard, 46), Reiziger, Òscar López (Ros, 83), Xavi (Márquez, 83), Cocu,Quaresma (Saviola, 46), Ronaldinho (David Sánchez, 83), Kluivert (Iniesta, 63), Overmars.
Goals: 1-0: Anelka (34’). 1-1: Saviola (58’). 2-1: Sinclair (67’).
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2003/aug/11/newsstory.sport14
Ah I remember it well, the first game at the c.o.m.s, and the cheer Ronaldinho got from us blues was brilliant, but why was he given such a good reception?. Still got the programme in my wardrobe. That was a brilliant barca team.

He'd just turned down a move to the rags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.