Barcelona Home Tickets?

MCFCok88 said:
bluemovie said:
Hi, I'm new to the forum and know it's a long shot but looking for three tickets anywhere. For my dad, father in law & myself. We're flying from Ireland and would love to be in there

Thanks

Where in Ireland you flying from?Are you a citizen member?

Flying from Dublin, not a citizen. Is that probably the best option? Register and try to buy on Monday morning?

Hi, hoping somebody could help me out, was after 2 or 3 tickets sat togeather anywhere in the ground, dont have any cityzen points to buy off OS, please pm with anything you may have.

Thanks

Hi there,

Got three spares in third tier, few rows from the front, near towards the centre line, two are together and one just about in front of them. (Block 303, on the aisle towards 304, right by entrance to concourse).

I can't make it now due to work (will be overseas all of that week), so pm me if anyone still needs them.

Cannot meet at the game on the day (as explained above) so either bank trf ££ and I'll post or meet at this coming weekend (Hull home game) and do the exchange.

No time wasters pls.

Cheers!

If you cant get one, ring the club and ask why Viagogo have hundreds of 3rd tier Colin Bell for sale, up to six per person, complete with £7.50 booking fee plus handing, yet the official ticket site still only selling 1 per card. Absolute f**king scandal City. Seeing as SCs cant sell cup games on Viagogo these can only have come from the club

mag said:
Hi there,

Got three spares in third tier, few rows from the front, near towards the centre line, two are together and one just about in front of them. (Block 303, on the aisle towards 304, right by entrance to concourse).

I can't make it now due to work (will be overseas all of that week), so pm me if anyone still needs them.

Cannot meet at the game on the day (as explained above) so either bank trf ££ and I'll post or meet at this coming weekend (Hull home game) and do the exchange.

No time wasters pls.

Cheers!

Hi Mag

I am looking to buy your 3 tickets. I can pay you at the Hull game.

I've bought before on here.

Cheers Tim

I'm about to pay 35 and join Cityzen membership to purchase a ticket for this match. Does anybody know which sections are available right now? I don't wanna get disappointed:)

yesman said:
I'm about to pay 35 and join Cityzen membership to purchase a ticket for this match. Does anybody know which sections are available right now? I don't wanna get disappointed:)

its city, believe me you'll get your fair share of dissappointment.
ps i think you'll have to have a purchase history on that card before you can buy a barca ticket. i may be wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.