Barcelona Information Thread

comeonfeedthegoat said:
Flying out to Alicante afterrnoon of the day before, night in Alicante then a bleeding 4 hour train journey in morning onto Barcelona...

Cannot wait

sent you a pm

What times your train mate?

comeonfeedthegoat said:
Flying out to Alicante afterrnoon of the day before, night in Alicante then a bleeding 4 hour train journey in morning onto Barcelona...

Cannot wait

Were doing this, but got a car for £40 between 4 of us, staying in Valencia first night then off to Barca early Wed AM.... Road Trip!!

Thanks for that, sounds like a plan. See you at the airport blue.

Taximania said:
Hiya pal.
Could take the train as we land at T2 and train station only a few minutes away.
Travel to Barca Sants and then pick up the Blanes train and jump off at Callela
But easier way is <a class="postlink" href="http://www.shuttledirect.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.shuttledirect.com</a> @ £23.60 return
Looking good for the shuttledirect bus I think as its much less papping about and door to door.
On match day might get a return by train to Barca from Callela
Amaika hotel is only 5 mins walk to the station

Foe23 said:
Taximania said:
Calella for us, with no pockets to pick as we'll have our trunks on.
Fly Monarch from Manny on Sunday n back Friday
All inclusive at H Top Amaika FOR £120 each for the five nights
More or less on the beach and only five minute walk from the train station
Pie n mash land and fun fun fun in the sun
This is the real Spain with none of that unpretentious cosmopolitan twaddle of Gaudi and the las Ramblas
Happyville indeed
Wish you were here !

3 of us have booked exactly the same dates and hotel, should be fun look forward to seeing you there. What's are your transfer plans?

Is there a suggested gathering point for us all? The club usually indicate a place for us to congrigate, but I don't recall seeing anything on the pamphlet they sent out with the tickets.

Chungo said:
comeonfeedthegoat said:

Cannot wait

sent you a pm

What times your train mate?

07.00 train mate Wed morn? I´ll be on that - nearer 5 hours sorry to say but it soon passes!!

rick.mcfc.40145 said:
Is there a suggested gathering point for us all? The club usually indicate a place for us to congrigate, but I don't recall seeing anything on the pamphlet they sent out with the tickets.
Plaça Reial off La Rambla is a great spot for the afternoon of the match.

Dubai Blue said:
rick.mcfc.40145 said:
Plaça Reial off La Rambla is a great spot for the afternoon of the match.

I've seen that mentioned a couple of time actually, but just wanted to see if anyone had any other thoughts. Sounds like it's the place to be though on the day of the game.

allan harper said:
On the beach Tuesday afternoon, back on the beach Wednesday morning and afternoon.

You Lancaster lads are hardy souls! It's only going to be 13 degrees on the Tuesday and, at the moment, some rain is forecast for the Wednesday.

See you there (but I won't be bringing my trunks!).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.