Barcelona interested in Laporte?

I'm interested in Tayla from Star Gate but the odds are she's laugh at my advances. Just because a club wants one of our players it doesn't mean it will ever happen.

I think when Pep leaves they will try for him, his agents are :
"PUYOL, DE LA PEÑA & SOSTRES"
2 former Barcelona players!

He was linked to Barca years ago but Bilbao's valuation & difficulty to deal with at the time made it a virtual impossibility &, for me, that ship has long sailed

If the player wanted to leave, a different story but even then his market value is outside the parameters Barca typically work in for a central defender - they were averse to paying it with Bilbao years ago and no difference with City, ban or not. So it's not a credible rumour

Why would we sell our best (only?) top class defender? We don't need the money. He's key to our style of play.

If Barca are desperate for him we should be charging them what they asked PSG for Neymar. At least.

Why would we sell our best (only?) top class defender? We don't need the money. He's key to our style of play.

If Barca are desperate for him we should be charging them what they asked PSG for Neymar. At least.
I think he's loyal and likes the club, but if one of the biggest clubs in the world comes knocking, where he'd be the best defender there, get paid more and be back in the country he's lived all his life... I see the appeal. This is without the possible CL ban. Playing for Barcelona would mean instantly being picked for internationals as well.

We need to buy quality CBs to play alongside him and relieve the pressure if he's injured. Someone like Upamecano ticks every box and would form an incredible partnership.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.