Barcelona thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong...
Who should that have been?

Hoeneß was in prison for tax fraud of his private taxes. But that is not corruption.
And that is the truth. I am not a Bayern fan by any stretch of imagination but @Maldeika is correct here. Hoeness did not pay tax correctly of his private investments. This had nothing to do with Bayern. Also he did his time in jail so that should be that.

Come on UEFA, what the f*** are you going to do about Barcelona, considering you've been hounding City for 10 years on behalf of your cartel clubs, which includes Barcelona?
I'm pretty sure they plan on buying a bigger rug and brush

Come on UEFA, what the f*** are you going to do about Barcelona, considering you've been hounding City for 10 years on behalf of your cartel clubs, which includes Barcelona?
tenor.gif

And that is the truth. I am not a Bayern fan by any stretch of imagination but @Maldeika is correct here. Hoeness did not pay tax correctly of his private investments. This had nothing to do with Bayern. Also he did his time in jail so that should be that.
As far as I know, no-one has ever suggested what Hoeness did was related to company business. But surely there's a moral issue here - why would he then be re-elected as Bayern president? Anyone jailed for tax offences - private or otherwise - would surely be jettisoned by their employer and never given another job by that same employer. In addition, Hoeness has no right to lecture MCFC on financial affairs when he's a convicted tax dodger.

Edit: I've just seen what @City Raider posted, but he hasn't actually said it was a Bayern matter - just that they were Hoeness's employers at the time.

As far as I know, no-one has ever suggested what Hoeness did was related to company business. But surely there's a moral issue here - why would he then be re-elected as Bayern president? Anyone jailed for tax offences - private or otherwise - would surely be jettisoned by their employer and never given another job by that same employer. In addition, Hoeness has no right to lecture MCFC on financial affairs when he's a convicted tax dodger.

Edit: I've just seen what @City Raider posted, but he hasn't actually said it was a Bayern matter - just that they were Hoeness's employers at the time.
I agree that Hoeness has no right to lecture City. For so many different reasons. He is an arrogant **** in my book and a hypocrite too. When he was released from jail he ran for office again and was elected by the members of Bayern Munich.

Rangers as an entity ceased to exist and lost their place in the league pyramid due to factors outside of the SFA's remit. Then the rest of the league clubs decided not to vote to make an exemption and rightly so. NewCo Rangers then started from the bottom again. If it was an SFA only issue they wouldn't have gotten more than a fine and maybe a small points deduction as it hurt the SFA badly financially.
But this isn't a La Liga matter only, else why did the Catalan police arrest the three officials?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.