Barcelona thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
44a63493ceb651f3f4da0e8b87ef0cf1.gif

Been found guilty by an EU court of receiving state aid, along with Real Madrid and other clubs. Got to repay it.
Will anyone from the UK media give Tebas a call and ask him why his beloved Real Madrid have been cheating for decades? I mean Tebas is the bastion of financial fair play isn't he? Don't told your breath. He has destroyed Spanish football on his watch.

Messi can not stay any more. Not sure where he will go but his Barca days are up.

Would love to see a welcome to Manchester sign pop up in town with messi photo on it :-)

I would love it, love it if after all the shite we have had to put up with for years we have quietly been playing the long game and amassing evidence to present to governing bodies etc, the kind of evidence thats irrefutable and massively damaging to whoever is targeted . the shite we have had to shovel in the past would smell like roses now !

Dear oh dear.

Someone has been very naughty recently haven't they?

If I was a parasite I'd be on the phone to Senor Tebas asking for his thoughts.

Shows how much hubris football can generate. Seemingly 1 billion in debt despite this latest tax problem.

Presumably their expectations were they were too big in Spain to be responsible for this financial disaster, a bit like Greece being bailed out each month by the EU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.