Barcelona thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately the repayment will be no more than €5m per club. But it's the principle.
For some inexplicable reason, I hear the judge handing out sentence in the style of Dylan's 'The Lonesome Death Of Hattie Carroll'.. (Cynic? Moi?..)

Shows how much hubris football can generate. Seemingly 1 billion in debt despite this latest tax problem.
Presumably their expectations were they were too big in Spain to be responsible for this financial disaster, a bit like Greece being bailed out each month by the EU.
I was going to pull you up on this analogy, but I'll let it go this time:-)

Grrrrrr

I was going to pull you up on this analogy, but I'll let it go this time:-)

Grrrrrr
Fair point.

I meant that Barca and others in G14 envelope somehow feel protected from the real world in their belief that football protects them from things other sectors of business must obey.
For example Cartel forming, they then extend this untouchable feeling to their domestic matters.

Even Capone was nailed for tax evasion not murder.

I wonder whether the Spanish fa will be investigated for letting this happen?

I also wonder whether uefa will feel the need to take action against state funded clubs competing in their competitions, given they both fined and banned us for the same thing, before CAS overturned?
they wont but city should be singing from the rooftops about state aided clubs being banned just to boil some more piss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.